223984 Bullies, 3910 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 132
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,641

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 10:57am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I don't think she can take getting clocked by a guy. Pure grappling there are lots of reports of her catching high level guys in training.
    Dude, it was a joke.
  2. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,086

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:40am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I don't think she can take getting clocked by a guy. Pure grappling there are lots of reports of her catching high level guys in training.
    If she ever fights Cyborg she will basically be getting clocked by a guy. At least with Faber she wouldn't be fighting a piece of **** cheater.
  3. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,641

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:42am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If she ever fights Cyborg she will basically be getting clocked by a guy. At least with Faber she wouldn't be fighting a piece of **** cheater.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
  4. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,285

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:52am


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Dude, it was a joke.
    You wouldn't believe the number of people who believe she could take on a guy her own weight. I mean, she'd crush me but any pro would be a guaranteed hospital trip for her.

    Besides, she may have already taken on Faber.

  5. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,086

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:06pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
    I'm not just singling her out for it, I hate everyone who has to cheat to gain status. I just don't see it as a fair matchup either, why should Rousey have to take on someone who is already naturally larger, and on top of that is a known roid user??
  6. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,641

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:24pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm not just singling her out for it, I hate everyone who has to cheat to gain status. I just don't see it as a fair matchup either, why should Rousey have to take on someone who is already naturally larger, and on top of that is a known roid user??
    Rousey fought at 150 less than two years ago, so stop acting like it's Demetrious Johnson vs. Bigfoot Silva. A catchweight fight for these two is completely feasible.
  7. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,285

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:36pm


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Rousey fought at 150 less than two years ago, so stop acting like it's Demetrious Johnson vs. Bigfoot Silva. A catchweight fight for these two is completely feasible.
    She was a fat 150 though, and Cyborg barely made 145, in fact she didn't make weight a couple of times. It's pretty clear Rouseys found her natural weight class. If Rousey wanted to move up to 145 to fight Cyborg, she'd have to put on 10 lbs of muscle, then take it all off again to defend at 135.
  8. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,641

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:41pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    She was a fat 150 though, and Cyborg barely made 145, in fact she didn't make weight a couple of times. It's pretty clear Rouseys found her natural weight class. If Rousey wanted to move up to 145 to fight Cyborg, she'd have to put on 10 lbs of muscle, then take it all off again to defend at 135.
    140. Cyborg can make it without the roids.
  9. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,285

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:43pm


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    140. Cyborg can make it without the roids.
    My speculation: she doesn't want to give them up. She wins mostly by being big and super-aggressive. She was way bigger than most girls she fought.
  10. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,086

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:53pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Rousey fought at 150 less than two years ago, so stop acting like it's Demetrious Johnson vs. Bigfoot Silva. A catchweight fight for these two is completely feasible.
    I might be able to see your point if it were not for the fact that Cyborg roided. Her body chemistry has changed, that isn't a switch that can just be turned back to normal. And what guarantee do we have that she would even stop roiding and not just become a better cheater?? I say she had her chance and decided herself to **** it up.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.