223984 Bullies, 3910 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 10:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I don't think she can take getting clocked by a guy. Pure grappling there are lots of reports of her catching high level guys in training.
    Dude, it was a joke.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think she can take getting clocked by a guy. Pure grappling there are lots of reports of her catching high level guys in training.
    If she ever fights Cyborg she will basically be getting clocked by a guy. At least with Faber she wouldn't be fighting a piece of **** cheater.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If she ever fights Cyborg she will basically be getting clocked by a guy. At least with Faber she wouldn't be fighting a piece of **** cheater.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:52am

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Dude, it was a joke.
    You wouldn't believe the number of people who believe she could take on a guy her own weight. I mean, she'd crush me but any pro would be a guaranteed hospital trip for her.

Besides, she may have already taken on Faber.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
    I'm not just singling her out for it, I hate everyone who has to cheat to gain status. I just don't see it as a fair matchup either, why should Rousey have to take on someone who is already naturally larger, and on top of that is a known roid user??

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm not just singling her out for it, I hate everyone who has to cheat to gain status. I just don't see it as a fair matchup either, why should Rousey have to take on someone who is already naturally larger, and on top of that is a known roid user??
    Rousey fought at 150 less than two years ago, so stop acting like it's Demetrious Johnson vs. Bigfoot Silva. A catchweight fight for these two is completely feasible.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rousey fought at 150 less than two years ago, so stop acting like it's Demetrious Johnson vs. Bigfoot Silva. A catchweight fight for these two is completely feasible.
    She was a fat 150 though, and Cyborg barely made 145, in fact she didn't make weight a couple of times. It's pretty clear Rouseys found her natural weight class. If Rousey wanted to move up to 145 to fight Cyborg, she'd have to put on 10 lbs of muscle, then take it all off again to defend at 135.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She was a fat 150 though, and Cyborg barely made 145, in fact she didn't make weight a couple of times. It's pretty clear Rouseys found her natural weight class. If Rousey wanted to move up to 145 to fight Cyborg, she'd have to put on 10 lbs of muscle, then take it all off again to defend at 135.
    140. Cyborg can make it without the roids.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    140. Cyborg can make it without the roids.
    My speculation: she doesn't want to give them up. She wins mostly by being big and super-aggressive. She was way bigger than most girls she fought.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I might be able to see your point if it were not for the fact that Cyborg roided. Her body chemistry has changed, that isn't a switch that can just be turned back to normal. And what guarantee do we have that she would even stop roiding and not just become a better cheater?? I say she had her chance and decided herself to **** it up.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast