Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 3:08pm

Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Panda knows this because he too survived sexual assault.
    I understand your commitment to doing good in this world, I really do. This place is a little fucked, and could use a few white nights or whatever.

What I don't understand is why you're such an ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 3:19pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    1) Nope, you are lying.

2) But you are very observant.

3) So?

4) Nice try.

Maybe you missed the part where I mentioned a close friend of mine had to deal with sexual assault.

Cute TKD analogy though, very true to the spirit of Bullshido, commendable effort.

Yes the hate is directed at the right person.

Let me break this down for you:

When I said direct your hate towards the right person I meant direct it towards me not goodlun.

Anyone who quits is not training harder than I am, sorry.

Nice try though.

That doesn't sum anything up for me you are still making things up. I suggest you read my posts again.

Ahem...

Is the idea of persisting even through the toughest of hardships scary to you?

Do you often get the cold sweats because your will is as weak as your lying?

Do you shudder at the thought that maybe just maybe all women whom have been victimized should be as strong as all the brave examples we saw in this thread that managed to collect the pieces after all the damage was done?

Does it make your piss run in streams that there is NO excuse to quit?

Yes, I dare say it.

There is NO excuse to quit. I am sorry White Knights, and I am sorry Butthurtitis patients, I imagine this is hard for you, but there is no excuse to quit.

Not broken bones, and not mental trauma.

As long as you can walk, there's always hope.

Yes.

Men and Women can handle the Jits equally.

Stop making excuses for the weak.

This misogynist hates both weak men and weak women equally.

And he is terribly sorry for hurting your feelings.
    ...you don't train. You quit training. STFU or start training again. I don't want to hear your excuses. Why aren't you on the mats? You are a weak man and a failure according to your own retarded argument.

You're a keyboard warrior that keeps posting motivational speaker-esque platitudes without any kind of background relevant to the discussion at hand.

Also, didn't you say you train Aikido earlier in the thread? What do/did you train, if anything? Did BJJ (the martial art we're all discussing) ever enter into your experience?

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 3:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To change the tone some I will share the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me when rolling with a girl.

To set the stage.
    This young lady (15 - 17 year old range) was waiting for her parents to come pick her up. While waiting she wanted to go ahead and drill some moves from the turtle position. This particular day she was wearing a T-Shirt instead of a rash guard and the collar had previously in the evening gotten a little stretched out.

Not sure exactly how it happened but I went for a seat belt arm slides through the top of the shirt and some where in the scramble I end up with my hand pinned between the floor and her boob. Her pinned under me and our legs entwined in a way that didn't allow for me to immediately be able to release enough pressure off of her to release my arm.

Needless to say I was quite red after that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 3:33pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    To change the tone some I will share the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me when rolling with a girl.

Meh, it happens. Lots of awkward, embarrassing and gross things happen. I never thought I could watch sweat drip from the tip of my nose into a girl's mouth, then immediately have that girl calmly turn her head to the side, hip escape, and proceed to choke me with her thighs.

I can't imagine what the world must be like for awkward teens in bjj....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 3:33pm

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lukerawks View Post
    ...you don't train. You quit training. STFU or start training again. I don't want to hear your excuses. Why aren't you on the mats? You are a weak man and a failure according to your own retarded argument.
    NICE TRY!

I didn't quit training I'm training with weights and keeping my conditioning up 5 days a week to make my back stronger so that I can resume fighting in good condition with a back that is made of steel.

Quote Originally Posted by lukerawks View Post
    You're a keyboard warrior that keeps posting motivational speaker-esque platitudes without any kind of background relevant to the discussion at hand.

Also, didn't you say you train Aikido earlier in the thread? What do/did you train, if anything? Did BJJ (the martial art we're all discussing) ever enter into your experience?
    I did Aikido for 3 years, came here got straightened out and quit Aikido.

Did Judo for a year and some, for that duration I trained every single day with some greco-roman wrestling/BJJ/lifting on my no Judo days if I had any. But my one true love is Judo.

Then bam. Injury a few of months ago. No more fighting.

Went on to lifting while keeping my conditioning up.

BUT I STILL LOVE MY ONE TRUE AND I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU!

PROMISE!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 3:34pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To set the stage.
    This young lady (15 - 17 year old range) was waiting for her parents to come pick her up. While waiting she wanted to go ahead and drill some moves from the turtle position. This particular day she was wearing a T-Shirt instead of a rash guard and the collar had previously in the evening gotten a little stretched out.

Not sure exactly how it happened but I went for a seat belt arm slides through the top of the shirt and some where in the scramble I end up with my hand pinned between the floor and her boob. Her pinned under me and our legs entwined in a way that didn't allow for me to immediately be able to release enough pressure off of her to release my arm.

No Bra? Either way that would be pretty awkward.

I had a girl knee me in the balls trying to pass guard my first session back in judo about a month ago. She mostly just laughed. Not the same thing but I don't have any accidental groping stories.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 4:33pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boohoo, the white knight has a temper.
    People who disagree with scum like you are not white knights. You're such a massive piece of douche that it wouldn't take much to look better than you.

The people disagreeing with you just have a modicum of more class.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 4:38pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To set the stage.

Two weekends ago, while attending Kali seminar working on dumog, we practiced a technique that ended up with your partner's face buried in your chest. I was the only person partnered with a women, who was quite well attributed. It led to an awkward moment when I ended up essentially face first in her cleavage.

Luckily, said woman is my fiance.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Can Women Really Handle Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

Let's just end this shitstorm with this: everyone is wired differently; some people can move on, others need help moving on, and some never move on. There has only been one person, that I've seen, that has given a personal testimony as to why they are some type of authority on this matter. Everyone can shut the **** up now. No need to thank me.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    2/21/2013 4:44pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is NO excuse to quit. I am sorry White Knights, and I am sorry Butthurtitis patients, I imagine this is hard for you, but there is no excuse to quit.

Not broken bones, and not mental trauma.
    Then bam. Injury a few of months ago. No more fighting.
    How do you reconcile that with your asinine statement above?

Sounds like "quit" to me. If you can lift then I'll bet you can make it to the dojo and at the very least learn by watching if not doing light training.

I've been teaching a long time. I've seen lots of people quit. I've given up trying to predict who will stay. But loud protestations of how much they love martial arts and would never, ever quit are usually a good sign that someone will quit.