Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 10:24pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Battle Balm Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I'm about to be ordering a bigger package! I'm almost through all the little ones I ordered. I tried it out for a while and the only thing I liked about old jow better is just that it is quicker to put on then the battle balm. If it came in a stick, kind of like deodorant, that would be cool!

But personally for me, the reason I like it better than my old Jow, is that the older Jow is alcohol based. So it dries out my skin. You may think that's no big deal, but last week when stick fighting, the dry skin on my knuckles busted open and started bleeding, during sparring. That's when I said, OK, this is enough. I'm going back to the Battle Balm. Just thought I would post a little review after using it for a little while.

Oh, and I can notice when I use the battle balm that the blood flow to my hands is increased. I can feel the difference. My jow, I couldn't. So there is my unbiased opinion. For what it's worth.
    Thanks for the feedback Diesel_tke! Yes, the alcohol based jow is definitely easier to apply. One of the downsides of alcohol based dit da jows is the dryness of the skin after application. The resulting dry skin leads to easily broken skin, as you found out. Every alcohol based jow is going to do the same thing. Nothing against those types of products...it's just the way that human skin reacts to topical alcohols.

Thanks for giving us a shot. We feel that there is no other company in the same topical analgesic and pain relief market that adheres to the same quality that Battle Balm.

We greatly appreciate your feedback. An unbiased opinion helps us at Battle Balm just as much as it helps the combat community.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/11/2013 3:45pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Battle Balm Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, it's been a while since we've posted here! We've been doing some training research and added a few products to our lineup. Since we've last posted, we changed our sizing and added two stronger versions of Battle Balm. Check out our website for more information and pricing on the best pain relief training balm for martial artists!

www.BattleBalm.com

We've got ads in Fight! Magazine and www.TheMMACorner.com, and reviews on www.TheMMAReview.co.uk and www.MMACanada.net
    Attached Images      
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234