Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 11:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, stfu.
    Any overheating and smashing of your balls is doing the world at large a favor, lest you further burden us with any more of your ill-conceived spawn.

That out of the way, i use a Shock-Doctor and compression shorts always.

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 11:55am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you sure it is the cup causing this shrinkage/fusion ?
    It could be the fear of being grappled to death.
    Also your description was vivid and it painted a disturbing image in my mind, but also a sound, yes a sound, the sound a dick makes when it is peeled off the scrotum..i could hear you doing it....brrrr..

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 12:36pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Overthink much? I don't wear cups. Don't require anybody to. I laugh my ass off if I catch you without one and you get kneed. Seriously, I'll point in laugh my ass off. No mercy. Hell if it's bad enough I'll you tube you rolling around on the ground crying and put it on youtube.

Funniest part of this is that I'm not lying. I'll even do it to the kids because they think they're uncomfortable. They sit there crying and then I tell them "Don't you wish you had it on right now?"

Only reason I should wear a cup is to protect people from accidentally kneeing my iron groin. Last time I was kicked there I think I broke the guys foot. Poor guy.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 12:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Kempo most schools cup and mouth guard are mandatory. I once ripped a cup up with a kick on a fellow and reduced him to a mewling mess on the mat. So I don't think the little jock strap type are worth much.

I usually wear a smaller type, but one night (in Kosho Shorie Ryu Kempo: read the 22 pages of my dull log to get all the details of the last 11 years of pfl history) I happened to be wearing this big thing that I'd been given; it went from between the legs to several inches wide at the thick waist strap - I was told it was a boxer's "cup," though it is 3x the size of a cup. We were doing self defense and Sonya or Tanya or some such variation was an ex-cheerleader @ last 30's, petite blond with plenty well done plastic surgery and fitness freak was my uke. The little cutie had already one night made Shihan's big heavy wife cry with a rear naked - I was aware of her "fighting spirit."

I did the attack and she opened me up and landed a full power front kick, smacking really hard into my crotch with the shin of her shapely little leg. And she had good form. Even with the big cup I was blown away and told her that this was practice and she wasn't supposed to try to crush my maleness, for God's sake, and thanked said God I happened to be wearing Godzilla the cup.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 2/18/2013 1:10pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cups/groin protection are just assumed at my school. They're totally awesome armbar hacks too. Nothing like a big ol extra bulge to use as a fulcrum for your armbar. ;P

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 2:29pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chicks dig it when they can feel your mushy sack on their back.

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 2:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't use one, but I only have one nut left worth protecting so i'll roll the dice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 3:29pm

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wear one of these:

I tie it kinda tight, because a cup is no good if one of your balls is only halfway in and gets crushed by the edge. It was uncomfortable at first, sure, but after it saves you from a few knees, you'll fall in love with it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 4:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,WT,Escrima

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive been the recepient of a nutshot while rolling but the main reason im getting a Cup is so that i never again have to ask a noob rolling with me to kindly stop +pinching my foreskin+ as he grips my gi pants while attempting to maintain posture\break my guard. I am not looking forwards to that little gem of awkwardness ever again.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/18/2013 5:17pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    I wear one of these:

I tie it kinda tight, because a cup is no good if one of your balls is only halfway in and gets crushed by the edge. It was uncomfortable at first, sure, but after it saves you from a few knees, you'll fall in love with it.
    Cinching that strap up nice and tight in your ass crack must require much more than just a passing interest in ball safety. It looks like something I'd make my wife wear on leather and chain night.

Or like something McClaw would wear to church.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast