--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Help me locate dave phillips????

Hey guys, I will cut to the chase, my good friend and professor Dave Phillips often known to many around the world as Crazy Dave or the Rockstar has gone of the radar.

I am a BJJ Brown belt under Dave (BB under Sauer) I'm from Australia and I am heading to the USA in 3 weeks for a month of training. However 2 weeks ago Dave has gone MIA, last seen in Houston TEXAS however possibly back in UTAH.

Usually the longest I don't hear from my good friend is 2 days, it is now close to 2 weeks and nothing, no email, no Facebook and phone number is not connected.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE DAVE PHILLIPS IS RIGHT NOW?????

Firstly I just want to know he is okay and secondly I need to to contact him so as I can meet up when I arrive in the USA.

Any information please let me know.
    Kind regards

Cade Brown

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will ask around today to see if anyone has seen him in Austin or Houston lately.

I run into him once every few years or so. It's always a memorable time when I do. Crazy Dave really is one of those larger than life people.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, that would be much appreciated, last time I spoke with him he was in Houston and that was 2 weeks ago.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I leave to fly to USA in 2 days does anyone know the where abouts of my friend Dave Phillips??????

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Curse my absent mindedness. I asked around, but nobody I talked to knew where he was.

Sorry I couldn't help.