Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
  1. #61
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,437
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    California prisons would have been an interesting experience for him!
    A multiple cop killer? Punisher of teh wite raycisses? He would've been treated like a God in prison.

  2. #62
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,437
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    California prisons would have been an interesting experience for him!
    A multiple cop killer? Punisher of teh wite raycisses? He would've been treated like a God in prison.

  3. #63
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    A multiple cop killer? Punisher of teh wite raycisses? He would've been treated like a God in prison.
    No way dude. He would have been fucked on both ends. He's a former cop, so the cons would have hated him, and because he was a cop killer the hacks would have hated him. Let's not forget the fact that the Aryans would have torn him apart for killing whitey. He would have been on borrowed time in there even in segregation. He would have probably died the first night if he was in Gen Pop which I could see the COs doing to him.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  4. #64
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    No way dude. He would have been fucked on both ends. He's a former cop, so the cons would have hated him, and because he was a cop killer the hacks would have hated him. Let's not forget the fact that the Aryans would have torn him apart for killing whitey. He would have been on borrowed time in there even in segregation. He would have probably died the first night if he was in Gen Pop which I could see the COs doing to him.
    ^Has the correct. That's what would happen if he was put in general population.

    In Florida he would be segregated for a while until the hype died down. Then he would eventually be put in open pop. But EVERY guard would know about him even before he got their. Which means every inmate would know. Most inmates don't like former cops. And there are plenty of killers in their that would like to be known as the guy who killed him. He would most likely wake up with a shank in his back.

    Either way, I don't think he would enjoy the experience.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    ...the Aryans would have torn him apart for killing whitey...
    That's pretty much what they're telling me...not that I needed any confirmation.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,262
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LAPD really screwed the pooch on this one

  7. #67
    slamdunc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,301
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Te(V)plar View Post
    LAPD really screwed the pooch on this one
    Can you elaborate on your statement a bit. ^^^ That^^^ could mean a lot of things. IMHO, the LAPD failed with their screening process and background investigation. They were successful with their force-protection.


  8. #68

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Can you elaborate on your statement a bit. ^^^ That^^^ could mean a lot of things. IMHO, the LAPD failed with their screening process and background investigation. They were successful with their force-protection.
    It means--duh--that the LAPD had carnal relations with a curly-haired dog.

    The relevance to the topic at hand couldn't be more obvious.









    To Te(V)plar, at any rate.

  9. #69
    slamdunc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,301
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    It means--duh--that the LAPD had carnal relations with a curly-haired dog.
    How could I have missed that???? Video or it didn't happen.



Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO