Posted On:
    2/05/2013 7:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Tase me, bro.

If i ever have one in my possession while you are in range, it would be my pleasure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 10:28pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Turns me from a tree huggie peace freak to a Nazi eugenics supporter.

Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses

and reminds me of my drunk druggie neighbor telling me last night how her dog "defends" the cul-de-sac and how thankful I should be. I didn't say, "That's in your mind, in my mind by letting your dog run around shitting, ripping up garbage, and setting off all the Hawaiian's tied up dogs you are being disrespectful and that's the definition of White Trash."

In this case it's Black Trash.

Hmmmm, maybe Hitler had some good ideas?
    Hitler's Ideas were great. EXCEPT, deciding that it's one race that was better. If that guy had decided to cull everyone that was just a POS, there would've been potential. Then again, where would it end?

Walk into 7-11 in a hurry, late for work, forget to check behind you to hold the door, next thing you know, gas chamber. Meh

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 10:32pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    If i ever have one in my possession while you are in range, it would be my pleasure.
    You're a good friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 12:33am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    You should try getting tazed. It's a pretty interesting experience.

You mean seven seconds of absolute rage and terror while locked in place?

I was convinced it was 30 seconds while on the receiving end.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 9:12am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Ha, no thanks.
    I even edited in the "watching it".
    I saw a huge Polynesian "charged" as you put it(lol).
    Even his friends mellowed out when they saw how he reacted.

So seriously now, how bad is it?
    Because it looks fairly unpleasant.
    It's pretty bad, but could be a lot worse. Like Perma said, the cool thing is that when it is over, it's done. I will take getting tazed over pepper spray any day! I've been tazed with a tazer, stun gun, stun shield, and this cool thing called the belt that wraps around your waist. After a while you get where you can function a little better after getting tazed and we used to have competitions to see who could do the most stuff. Pushups, kick a bag, punch in the air, stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampa View Post
    You mean seven seconds of absolute rage and terror while locked in place?

I was convinced it was 30 seconds while on the receiving end.
    Yeah, seems a lot longer for sure!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 9:30am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's pretty bad, but could be a lot worse...we used to have competitions to see who could do the most stuff. Pushups, kick a bag, punch in the air, stuff like that.
    Competitions? LEO's are some crazy ass folks. Pepper spray is the worst but it does clean you out.

First time I saw the video all I thought about was how all the men were a bunch of pussies even at the end, none of them did a DAMN thing- probably because there would have been probation violations abound.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 9:35am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a fucking douchebag drop a MkII thunderflash about 3 feet away from me inside a building we were using for CQC training, even though I was wearing ear defence the shock wave stunned me somewhat.

After a long second or two thinking "WFT !!!???" I turned to him (he was stacked directly behind me) and punched him in the face. I could see his mouth moving... I think he was calling me a ****.

I shouted "I CANT FUCKING HEAR YOU"

True story
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 9:36am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANK- View Post
    Competitions? LEO's are some crazy ass folks. Pepper spray is the worst but it does clean you out.
    ****, that's nothing. I used to work with this guy who was the arsenal seargent. I also trained with him. He was a pain freak. Whenever he would get cans of gas(OC spray) that were expired he was required to dispose of them. Most people just take them out to the range and spray them into the air(stand up wind) until they are empty. But he used to come out their when we(the squad) was training and let us empty them on him. Then he would walk around the range for a while with gas dripping off of him! You would start hacking and gagging just standing next to him with all of that on him. Crazy dude!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 10:09am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, that's nothing. I used to work with this guy who was the arsenal seargent. I also trained with him. He was a pain freak. Whenever he would get cans of gas(OC spray) that were expired he was required to dispose of them. Most people just take them out to the range and spray them into the air(stand up wind) until they are empty. But he used to come out their when we(the squad) was training and let us empty them on him. Then he would walk around the range for a while with gas dripping off of him! You would start hacking and gagging just standing next to him with all of that on him. Crazy dude!
    Oh hell no. I been gassed with tear gas a few times while in the Marine Corps and sprayed in the face with pepper spray. I'll take tear gas over pepper spray any day.

The pepper spray story is kind of funny. My friend was showing me his mom's pepper spray container that she kept in her purse. He pointed it at my face. I told him to point it somewhere else. His reply? "Dude, it has a lock to prevent an accidental discharge. See?"

Turns out it wasn't locked. After about 15 minutes I felt good enough to chase him down and beat his ass. Then I jumped into a swimming pool. Good times.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 10:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Oh hell no. I been gassed with tear gas a few times while in the Marine Corps and sprayed in the face with pepper spray. I'll take tear gas over pepper spray any day.

The pepper spray story is kind of funny. My friend was showing me his mom's pepper spray container that she kept in her purse. He pointed it at my face. I told him to point it somewhere else. His reply? "Dude, it has a lock to prevent an accidental discharge. See?"

Turns out it wasn't locked. After about 15 minutes I felt good enough to chase him down and beat his ass. Then I jumped into a swimming pool. Good times.
    Baahaahaa!! That's great! I freaking hate pepper spray! I'd rather have an ass whippin!
    Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast