230672 Bullies, 4055 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 28 of 28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. itwasntme is offline
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    2/08/2013 8:17am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: Fail Sauce (AKA "Ranch Dressing): Douchebag of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    So ranch salad dressing is a legitimate argument for eugenics? Is that your point?

    Maybe someone who wrote an article on BS is upset that all that ranch dressing goes straight to their hips?
    All valid points and I agree 100%.

    Let's get this straight, I use ranch dressing as a gateway drug to get my son to try vegetables he would normally condemn as the spawn of Satan. After a while, the ranch gets dropped in favor of something else, like lemon juice on broccoli. Like I said, it's a gateway drug.
    I don't believe this at all. Vids or it didn't happen.

    ps. I was channeling some of our members who are reading comprehension challenged except the last paragraph. That stuff is all true.
    duuhhhhhh......... huh???
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,769

    Posted On:
    2/08/2013 2:11pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Hey Devil

    Do you put Ranch dressing on your sausage balls?
    **** no! Why would anybody do that? It already has the two essential food groups - sausage and balls. Anything else is just pure gluttony.
  3. Raving&Drooling is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    78

    Posted On:
    2/08/2013 5:39pm


     Style: lifting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I don't believe this at all. Vids or it didn't happen.
    Demanding vids of a child? Odd, brah.
  4. itwasntme is offline
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    2/08/2013 6:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: Fail Sauce (AKA "Ranch Dressing): Douchebag of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    Demanding vids of a child? Odd, brah.
    There's vegetables involved so that makes it a perfectly healthy request.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  5. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,291

    Posted On:
    2/10/2013 12:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a good counter-argument on Ranch dressing's behalf:



    Eat enough Ranch and you'll be able to do this.
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,443

    Posted On:
    2/12/2013 3:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: No Style

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  7. Mister is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    642

    Posted On:
    3/26/2013 9:28pm


     Style: Injured

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Ranch Dressing isn't bad because it's 99% fat. I won't go into the fats vs. carbs debate here, but I'll just say that bacon isn't responsible for the Holocaust as some people operating on dietary knowledge from the 1970's would have you believe. Our bodies are set up to consume fat because it's a very efficient source of energy. Our ancestors, who hadn't yet invented Death Metal, used to literally suck the marrow out of the bones of their prey, just to get at the fat content.

    No, Ranch Dressing is "bad" because it's one of the most calorie-dense food(ish) substances out there; it's up there with ice cream and the tears of your enemies. As you can see, two tablespoons of the stuff has as many calories as a fuckbucket of broccoli. (By the way, if you eat broccoli by the bucket, send us an email).
    This **** contradicts itself.

    Fat is calorie dense.

    Nothing wrong with ranch or mayo.

    In moderation, ranch or mayo can be good for you if you're struggling to fill your caloric needs.

    Put it on some tuna and you've got a solid meal but eat with some breaded fried food and french fries and you're just asking for trouble.

    Here's olive oil which is considered by many to be healthy.

    Name:  Untitledddz.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  35.8 KB

    Olive oil has 50 more calories per tablespoon. I'm comparing them because both are dressings in a sense and both are fat dense.

    I call bullshit. But whatever... it's funny.
  8. BCS is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    70

    Posted On:
    4/19/2013 3:33am


     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent article packed with win and lulz. Now this is what I come to Bullshido for ;)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.