232641 Bullies, 3892 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 28
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
  1. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,125

    Posted On:
    2/05/2013 3:07pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You realize that the reason you, and 5 year olds, put fail sauce on vegetables is because your palate is undisciplined and you're giving in to the craving for fat-salt, right?

    Food is fuel, not entertainment.
  2. cualltaigh is offline
    cualltaigh's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,364

    Posted On:
    2/05/2013 3:42pm


     Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Food is fuel, not entertainment.
    I don't see any reason why food can't be both. Though if ranch dressing is the jackass of the culinary world then I prefer my food more like the theatre - rich, complex, skillfully prepared and delivered, thought provoking with subtle undertones and a smattering of audience participation.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.
  3. judoist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    0.5 inches from the screen
    Posts
    462

    Posted On:
    2/05/2013 5:13pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Food is fuel, not entertainment.
    I disagree. Who is to say that the only way in which food can be entertainment is because of cravings for unhealthy/addictive ingredients?

    Maybe learning how to cook a tasty and healthy meal is just the ticket for impressing a girl, not to mention the satisfaction of eating something you've prepared yourself.
  4. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,795

    Posted On:
    2/05/2013 8:27pm

    supporting member
     

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ranch dressing is awesome fat chick bait. I have standards, though. That's why I have a jacked up pickup truck. I use the Ranch to lure them in, but if they're too fat to jump to the step bar, it's a no-go.
  5. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,234

    Posted On:
    2/05/2013 8:53pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Ranch dressing is awesome fat chick bait. I have standards, though. That's why I have a jacked up pickup truck. I use the Ranch to lure them in, but if they're too fat to jump to the step bar, it's a no-go.
    Leaving the land whales tuckered out and on the ground so I can lance them with my skin harpoon. Cheers, bro.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  6. FHoppy is offline
    FHoppy's Avatar

    Sardonic or Sarcastic?

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,060

    Posted On:
    2/06/2013 8:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Ack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    You realize that the reason you, and 5 year olds, put fail sauce on vegetables is because your palate is undisciplined and you're giving in to the craving for fat-salt, right?

    Food is fuel, not entertainment.
    Food is both fuel and entertainment. Eating is one of our few 5 sense experiences.

    It's the lazy bastards who can't understand a mass-energy balance equation and feel that they deserve a 120000 calorie dinner every night that **** everything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.
  7. FHoppy is offline
    FHoppy's Avatar

    Sardonic or Sarcastic?

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,060

    Posted On:
    2/06/2013 8:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and I can't stand ranch dressing. Or mayonnaise. If you're coating everything you eat in something that resembles spunk, perhaps you should re-examine your life choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.
  8. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,707

    Posted On:
    2/06/2013 8:42pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CHEEZUSSS! 140 calories / two chicken nuggets? (Like fried chicken by-product isn;t bad enough already...)

    That's @ 500+ extra calories per meal!

    I've never been a huge ranch eater so I didn't bother checking the serving infromation but I had no idea it was THAT rich and nasty.

    The obesity epidemic is starting to make a little more sense to me considering the vast portions of this **** slathered upon the already over-taxed metabolisms of your average American schlub.

    Welp. Now I have an official reason to hate on the stuff other than my usual "it tastes like sour creamed ass".

    On the upside, if you walk around Gresham, Oregon with some on your dick you'll get a blow job for sure...
  9. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,125

    Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:07pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoist View Post
    I disagree. Who is to say that the only way in which food can be entertainment is because of cravings for unhealthy/addictive ingredients?

    Maybe learning how to cook a tasty and healthy meal is just the ticket for impressing a girl, not to mention the satisfaction of eating something you've prepared yourself.
    That's the thing though, the vast majority of people can't understand nuance; whether it's because they're incapable of resisting biologically hard-wired impulses, or are just mentally weak.

    So for those people, rules of thumb like that one, which like "Fail Sauce" I hope catches on, is a useful mantra to regurgitate; especially if you're the type who does find yourself looking forward to the prospect of a Baconator more than going for a jog.

    If everyone had the capability of regulating his own behavior and impulses, we wouldn't need the Martial Arts in the first place and we'd be several thousand years further advanced as a species.

    But then, this is a response to an article in which I used the term "fuckbucket", so maybe I should just back off a tad on serious social commentary.
  10. Raving&Drooling is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    78

    Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:45pm


     Style: lifting

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    If everyone had the capability of regulating his own behavior and impulses, we wouldn't need the Martial Arts in the first place and we'd be several thousand years further advanced as a species.

    But then, this is a response to an article in which I used the term "fuckbucket", so maybe I should just back off a tad on serious social commentary.
    Psh, naw. I've spent a lot of time writing on similar sentiments. We'd be much more advanced if humans would cut that crap out. Politics, the legal system, and self-defense all exist because people act like animals and pursue their own impulses instead of improving society. Huge wastes of time and resources, all. We spend too much of our energy dealing with each other instead of going forward.

    Being a faulty human and just as guilty doesn't mean you can't think or speak about those things.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.