232641 Bullies, 3892 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 3:07pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You realize that the reason you, and 5 year olds, put fail sauce on vegetables is because your palate is undisciplined and you're giving in to the craving for fat-salt, right?

Food is fuel, not entertainment.

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 3:42pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    I don't see any reason why food can't be both. Though if ranch dressing is the jackass of the culinary world then I prefer my food more like the theatre - rich, complex, skillfully prepared and delivered, thought provoking with subtle undertones and a smattering of audience participation.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 5:13pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree. Who is to say that the only way in which food can be entertainment is because of cravings for unhealthy/addictive ingredients?

Maybe learning how to cook a tasty and healthy meal is just the ticket for impressing a girl, not to mention the satisfaction of eating something you've prepared yourself.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 8:27pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ranch dressing is awesome fat chick bait. I have standards, though. That's why I have a jacked up pickup truck. I use the Ranch to lure them in, but if they're too fat to jump to the step bar, it's a no-go.

Posted On:
    2/05/2013 8:53pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Ranch dressing is awesome fat chick bait. I have standards, though. That's why I have a jacked up pickup truck. I use the Ranch to lure them in, but if they're too fat to jump to the step bar, it's a no-go.
    Leaving the land whales tuckered out and on the ground so I can lance them with my skin harpoon. Cheers, bro.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 8:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ack!

You realize that the reason you, and 5 year olds, put fail sauce on vegetables is because your palate is undisciplined and you're giving in to the craving for fat-salt, right?

Food is both fuel and entertainment. Eating is one of our few 5 sense experiences.

It's the lazy bastards who can't understand a mass-energy balance equation and feel that they deserve a 120000 calorie dinner every night that **** everything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 8:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and I can't stand ranch dressing. Or mayonnaise. If you're coating everything you eat in something that resembles spunk, perhaps you should re-examine your life choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.

Posted On:
    2/06/2013 8:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CHEEZUSSS! 140 calories / two chicken nuggets? (Like fried chicken by-product isn;t bad enough already...)

That's @ 500+ extra calories per meal!

I've never been a huge ranch eater so I didn't bother checking the serving infromation but I had no idea it was THAT rich and nasty.

The obesity epidemic is starting to make a little more sense to me considering the vast portions of this **** slathered upon the already over-taxed metabolisms of your average American schlub.

Welp. Now I have an official reason to hate on the stuff other than my usual "it tastes like sour creamed ass".

On the upside, if you walk around Gresham, Oregon with some on your dick you'll get a blow job for sure...

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:07pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoist View Post
    I disagree. Who is to say that the only way in which food can be entertainment is because of cravings for unhealthy/addictive ingredients?

Maybe learning how to cook a tasty and healthy meal is just the ticket for impressing a girl, not to mention the satisfaction of eating something you've prepared yourself.
    That's the thing though, the vast majority of people can't understand nuance; whether it's because they're incapable of resisting biologically hard-wired impulses, or are just mentally weak.

So for those people, rules of thumb like that one, which like "Fail Sauce" I hope catches on, is a useful mantra to regurgitate; especially if you're the type who does find yourself looking forward to the prospect of a Baconator more than going for a jog.

If everyone had the capability of regulating his own behavior and impulses, we wouldn't need the Martial Arts in the first place and we'd be several thousand years further advanced as a species.

But then, this is a response to an article in which I used the term "fuckbucket", so maybe I should just back off a tad on serious social commentary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:45pm

Style: lifting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If everyone had the capability of regulating his own behavior and impulses, we wouldn't need the Martial Arts in the first place and we'd be several thousand years further advanced as a species.

But then, this is a response to an article in which I used the term "fuckbucket", so maybe I should just back off a tad on serious social commentary.
    Psh, naw. I've spent a lot of time writing on similar sentiments. We'd be much more advanced if humans would cut that crap out. Politics, the legal system, and self-defense all exist because people act like animals and pursue their own impulses instead of improving society. Huge wastes of time and resources, all. We spend too much of our energy dealing with each other instead of going forward.

Being a faulty human and just as guilty doesn't mean you can't think or speak about those things.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast