Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 9:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No wonder why the techniques look like **** if I am reading this manual right, the average length till you get your 1st Dan 4 Years. This is with out getting good at any particular skill as they waste a lot of time on useless ****.

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 9:57pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vMonkv View Post
    Im pretty sure he is ranked what he is, just because there is no online records does not mean that it doesnt exist. ive been to his dojo in london and ive seen on of his awards and certificate from all around. i could probably dig something up.
    Actually, if its a legitimate award from reputable organization, then it would be in that organizations online record. Now if he awarded himself these accolades, then it would stand to reason that there would be no record of it other than the papers he's printed out for himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 10:06pm

Style: Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You do understand that the other thread is based on people looking at actual JUDO ORG RECORDS?

What you just posted is a website that has nothing to do with judo rank.
    believe it or not but im sure thats an error, Bryan cheek studied with a Richard Morris and i can find many people posting and article of them together

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 10:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    believe it or not but im sure thats an error, Bryan cheek studied with a Richard Morris and i can find many people posting and article of them together
    According to the handbook with all the history and what not says it was Robin Otani who awarded him 6th dan.
    No where in his stated linage does he say where or how he got his 7th Dan.

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 10:19pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh wait there it is, yeah he got his 7th dan from teh WKF its a bullshit ranking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 11:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    youtube.com/ watch?v=lj42dwPOIc8

video in 2006, motoha yoshin ryu and jukoshin ryu.
    Last edited by vMonkv; 1/29/2013 11:12pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 11:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Photos mean NOTHING concerning rank! I'm sure you do not know what you are talking about!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 11:26pm

Style: Injured

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude vMonkv...

I know the feel bro. You'be been lied to, someone told you this **** will work, someone told you an attacker on the streetz will hold your hand and wait for you to attack. Like life is some fucking turn based role playing game.

But you know what fixed me?

Some tough love.

So without further ado:

I USED MY "SPORT" JUDO IN THE DEADLY STREETZ YOU ASSHOLE! AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAIM/HURT ANYONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T RUSH FOR THE EYES OR THROAT LIKE A FUCKING DIPSHIT!

Okay now that that's out of the way I love you bro and I hope your training works out.

Open your eyes man.

There's no such thing as sport vs street.

If you can fight you can fight, doesn't matter if you're in a ring or a hair salon.

8========D ((

This is what will happen to you in the unlikely event you get mugged if you keep doing Dancy Jujutsu, I'm terribly sorry.

In this scenario the mugger has tiny balls and a huge dickhead sorry.

I would do this:

8=========> ((

But then it looks like you're being impaled by a spear that has wheels and I don't want to think about that.

Take care man, everybody here wants to help you, we're just assholes.

Stop being an asshole too and take up some boxing or Judo or Sanda that's nice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 11:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Photos mean NOTHING concerning rank! I'm sure you do not know what you are talking about!
    i could say the same to you, what are the odds of a Brian cheek knowing a person and a Bryan cheek knowing that same person. Think about it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 11:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Dude vMonkv...

I know the feel bro. You'be been lied to, someone told you this **** will work, someone told you an attacker on the streetz will hold your hand and wait for you to attack. Like life is some fucking turn based role playing game.

But you know what fixed me?

Some tough love.

So without further ado:

I USED MY "SPORT" JUDO IN THE DEADLY STREETZ YOU ASSHOLE! AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAIM/HURT ANYONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T RUSH FOR THE EYES OR THROAT LIKE A FUCKING DIPSHIT!

Okay now that that's out of the way I love you bro and I hope your training works out.

Open your eyes man.

There's no such thing as sport vs street.

If you can fight you can fight, doesn't matter if you're in a ring or a hair salon.

8========D ((

This is what will happen to you in the unlikely event you get mugged if you keep doing Dancy Jujutsu, I'm terribly sorry.

In this scenario the mugger has tiny balls and a huge dickhead sorry.

I would do this:

8=========> ((

But then it looks like you're being impaled by a spear that has wheels and I don't want to think about that.

Take care man, everybody here wants to help you, we're just assholes.

Stop being an asshole too and take up some boxing or Judo or Sanda that's nice.
    thanks for the thoughts, but im still keen on proving bryan cheek is who he is and that jukoshin ryu is infact "approved" by a legitimate committee. and in the process this thread back move back general martial arts... im good.

Ive always enjoyed other styles and looking to start something like muay thai or pradal serey. for the time being ill just keep doing what i do.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast