--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

David Kujawski Returns

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10917750_10206099099103514_37417436_n.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	16565

The Bullshido Facebook page received a message from an anonymous Texas based Jiu Jitsu instructor

A student gave us card from an academy opening up [redacted] and we didn't recognize the name of the Advanced Instructor so I googled him. Turns out you guys wrote up a big story on him. He seems like a real piece of work. A team member said he called himself the "Gracie Killer" and that he won the Pan Am's. From what I understand, he was teaching with a [redacted]. This same student left as new blue belt in 2013 and has been reported to claim he is a BJJ brown belt.
    Here is the original article:

http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

His Bio:

http://rabiddogmma.com/MMA%20BIO.zip

Looking through it, it looks like he is a 2 stripe brown belt under Carlson Gracie Sr & Jr.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DGK Carl Belt Cert.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	16566

I personally don't make any judgement as his name does show up on the IBJJF site under the Pan Jiu Jitsu Championships. In 2003, he does get Gold in Purple Senior 3 Medium Heavy, but he is the only name, which in IBJJF speak saids he was the only 1 in the division. And he did get Silver in Purple Open Class, however there was only 2 in the division, meaning he lost his 1 match. I see the same thing in 2002, Silver Medal in Blue Senior 3. So while his Bio is misleading, its not untrue. He did in fact medal at the IBJJF Pan Ams.

As his rank is obviously registered with the IBJJF (he competed in the IBJJF tournaments) up to the rank he is claiming. And he seems to be open with his background I don't really see anything to investigate.
    Last edited by <plasma>; 1/11/2015 7:59am at . Reason: [Redacted] Location