Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:47am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

James Dutschke arrested for Child Molestation

http://djournal.com/view/full_story/...stance=popular

James Dutschke

TUPELO - The bond for a Tupelo man charged with child molestation has been set at a total of $1 million.

James E. Dutschke, 41, of Tupelo was charged with two counts of child molestation Friday, one count from the Tupelo Police Department and a second from the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

Lee County Justice Court Judge Rickey Thompson set a $500,000 bond for each charge totaling $1 million.

Thompson said he set the high bond because Dutschke was in a position of trust at the time the alleged inappropriate contact happened.

Thompson was referring to Dutschke's position as a martial arts instructor.

Tupelo Police investigators said the investigation is ongoing.

Read more:Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - Tupelo man arraigned on child molestation charges

ThIs man was my first coach where I received my first black belt.

Although I find this hard to believe because he was a very strict and stand up kind of person, it would be slightly almost impossible to think he would commit to such an act, my question is would my black belt(2nd) of this style would be honored still if it was awarded by a pedophile?

Since then I've done muay Thai and cross trained in my early color belt stages, and later started bjj, and kung fu I'm still recovering from my weight training accident. But holy ****, I'm not sure what my reaction is.

I studied under him when I was around 14. And did Thai at 15. I will not lie to you this mans sparring skills were exceptionally good, he cross trained in boxing, kyokushin, and taekwondo, we sparred without pads and then with pads without chest protectors when we worked on form.

This coach helped me win 1st at nationals. I'm kind of lost for words what to say here, except I hope he burns in holy hell if this is true.

I will add more to the story, when I get back from gym. He was pretty rude to his kids.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 1:23pm

Style: Kyokushin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think I know what 'Arraigning' means...

EDIT: Why is this in MABS?

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    http://djournal.com/view/full_story/...stance=popular

James Dutschke

TUPELO - The bond for a Tupelo man charged with child molestation has been set at a total of $1 million.

James E. Dutschke, 41, of Tupelo was charged with two counts of child molestation Friday, one count from the Tupelo Police Department and a second from the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

Lee County Justice Court Judge Rickey Thompson set a $500,000 bond for each charge totaling $1 million.

Thompson said he set the high bond because Dutschke was in a position of trust at the time the alleged inappropriate contact happened.

Thompson was referring to Dutschke's position as a martial arts instructor.

Tupelo Police investigators said the investigation is ongoing.

Read more:Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - Tupelo man arraigned on child molestation charges

ThIs man was my first coach where I received my first black belt.

Although I find this hard to believe because he was a very strict and stand up kind of person, it would be slightly almost impossible to think he would commit to such an act, my question is would my black belt(2nd) of this style would be honored still if it was awarded by a pedophile?

Since then I've done muay Thai and cross trained in my early color belt stages, and later started bjj, and kung fu I'm still recovering from my weight training accident. But holy ****, I'm not sure what my reaction is.

I studied under him when I was around 14. And did Thai at 15. I will not lie to you this mans sparring skills were exceptionally good, he cross trained in boxing, kyokushin, and taekwondo, we sparred without pads and then with pads without chest protectors when we worked on form.

This coach helped me win 1st at nationals. I'm kind of lost for words what to say here, except I hope he burns in holy hell if this is true.

I will add more to the story, when I get back from gym. He was pretty rude to his kids.
    Whether or not your rank is honored is largely dependent on the issuing organization, and also upon your ability to uphold said rank. I would hazard a guess, based on the story you've presented, that just his morals are in question, not his martial ability nor his ability to teach - in such a case, I would think it reasonable that your rank remains intact.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 1:49pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    I don't think I know what 'Arraigning' means...
    Agreed - some title modification may be in order.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arraignment;

A criminal proceeding at which the defendant is officially called before a court of competent jurisdiction, informed of the offense charged in the complaint, information, indictment, or other charging document, and asked to enter a plea of guilty, not guilty, or as otherwise permitted by law. Depending on the jurisdiction, arraignment may also be the proceeding at which the court determines whether to set bail for the defendant or release the defendant on his or her own recognizance.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...om/arraignment

Um, that's not what the article says he is accused of doing to his students...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 5:05pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the comment section of the news story:

"Lamar county, MS convicted him of embezzlement in 1995!!"

So, without further information, I'm assuming he was doing some heavy mat work with his students....

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 10:17pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm moving this post to MABS given that he was arrested for child molestation. I am also changing the title. If charges are dropped, or he is found not guilty we will change the thread title.

Incidently, the amount of bond is a rough indication as to the seriousness of the charge(s), the danger the offender poses to the local community, and the possibility of flight while the case is awaiting disposition.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 12:22am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would told it was for child molestation. He was a very good instructor, was also big on form and sparring, not to sound cocky but once I cross trained I gave muay Thai guys trouble at a younge age.

Sam browning: we are looking into it, evidently it was because he was teaching children with where hip placement was, and things similar, a few parents got offended, either found an opening for a law-suit or became overly paranoid and filed suit.

According to the wife, it was in front of the whole class, so most/some are objecting to it.

His wife asked me and I declined, he just pushed/lowered me in the form I was needed to be in for correct kata's.

This guy was a German soldier with a very extensive martial art back ground. It's hard to believe. But it is possible. I personally think these kids parents are out for money since it Mississippi,
    and if he's in jail, I wouldn't doubt he would be giving the people opposing him a hard time as well. This guy was the toughest stand up coach I've yet to meet.

However the bond is outrageous.

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 10:56am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a criminal prosecution, not a civil case. So the parents could not "find an opening for a law suit, or became overtly paranoid and filed suit"

If the alleged crime was carried out in front of the whole class it would be some form of groping or touching, and that's unlikely given the high bond.

The arrest warrant would be a more reliable source of information concerning what the police are claiming happened.

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 8:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    This is a criminal prosecution, not a civil case. So the parents could not "find an opening for a law suit, or became overtly paranoid and filed suit"

If the alleged crime was carried out in front of the whole class it would be some form of groping or touching, and that's unlikely given the high bond.

The arrest warrant would be a more reliable source of information concerning what the police are claiming happened.
    I'm trying to figure out where this $1,000,000 bond figure is comming from.

It's listed at $0 or N/A anywhere I can find him.
    http://www.lookwhogotbusted.com/tupe...tschke-james-e

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Miss...57729/details/

http://bustedmississippi.com/2013/01...lee-county-ms/

This includes the Tupelo PD's own website:
    http://www.tupeloms.gov/police/

It may also be worth noting that Smackjack is a bit of a bullshitter.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...362&highlight=
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast