I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/01/2013 3:40am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I guess people just don't accept that your version of happiness is superior to theirs. Maybe they're just not used to seeing happiness manifested as child gore and constant disapproval.
    I told you guys to knock off posting in that thread.

I kept my word. Like a true Patriot.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    2/01/2013 4:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I win fights, I just don't need to post them.

Posted On:
    2/01/2013 8:01am

Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Sorry my finger slipped.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    Now that surprises me, itwasntme. Most of my employers over the years have been fine with, and have indeed encouraged, my posting pictures of children's brains splattered on pavement if my verbal threats alone weren't sufficient to get my co-workers to obey my idle whims as laws.

They never regarded it as a pathetic attempt to use coercive conduct to back up my self-granted status as The Big Boss (a status based on my disordered ego and delusions of importance), but rather realized that such pictures expressed the important idea that whenever anyone does not bow to my illegitimate demands, I must have means of punishing them (along with anyone else who happens to view the material and doesn't share the deep erotic appreciation of smashed child brain that some folks have).
    Wait, did we used to work together at that Christian daycare and nursery off Main?
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/01/2013 12:37pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know I bankrolled his BJJ training for like 6 months right? The entire point of the fight was to get him to stop doing Wing Chun.
    I guess all that BJJ training gave him the skills to dump his wing chun and beat you standing up with punches.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/02/2013 1:02am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I guess all that BJJ training gave him the skills to dump his wing chun and beat you standing up with punches.
    He was also training kickboxing over at the gym. I don't see why this is a point of contention, he's admitted to this.

I fought after having just healed broken ribs. I continually train and compete. You smoke a bunch of weed and don't do very much and ride your bike around because you're too much of a **** up to get a car and a license. I get why the circle jerk exists, but don't fucking mistake my hard work as some kind of soft spot for me.

Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    how much did that cost you?
    Me and another member of the board, who I don't think wants to be named dropped a total of about $600 for a year of BJJ. At the point of fighting him I think he had been doing it for about 4 months and had several private lessons from purple and brown belts. And after the fight continued to take BJJ for free under the direction that he stopped doing Chun.

Guess what he did?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2013 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,WT,Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Me and another member of the board, who I don't think wants to be named dropped a total of about $600 for a year of BJJ. At the point of fighting him I think he had been doing it for about 4 months and had several private lessons from purple and brown belts. And after the fight continued to take BJJ for free under the direction that he stopped doing Chun.

Guess what he did?

Actually curious,why did you pay for his lessons? Did he refuse to take you on otherwise?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/02/2013 11:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    It's, like the 21st century man. Homo's are allowed in the army and everything. Didn't you once write a long rambling confessional about how you wanted to get fucked by a Zulu warrior?
    Sorry. I don't recall ever speaking to you, reading one of your posts, or noticing your screen name before this thread. Forgive me if I don't remember that discussion.

Maybe you've changed your name or something. Did you use to be someone worth remembering?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2013 11:34pm

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Sorry. I don't recall ever speaking to you, reading one of your posts, or noticing your screen name before this thread. Forgive me if I don't remember that discussion.

Maybe you've changed your name or something. Did you use to be someone worth remembering?
    If there was a font to denote deep, deep hurt, I would be typing in it now.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/02/2013 11:41pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Hmmm. Here are some more videos of me being better at fighting than you are:

And, just so everyone is clear:
    TheMightyMcClaw winning a match against a chunner:

Sirc losing a match against a chunner:

Really dear. You shouldn't talk so much trash. It's making you look bad.

Fuckin' WhiteyMcSlaw.

Every time somebody hurts his feelings by insulting his manhood he trots out the fight footage as proof he's not a loser.

He's like one of the "How Ya' Like Me Now" episodes from Maury where a guy confronts his highschool foe and shows him all the new muscles he's been working on the last 20 years in an effort to overcome the wedgie he received in 9th grade.

"Hahahahaha! Look at my biceps!" And the other guy will be like "Um, nice man. Sorry 'bout that whole wedgie thing. I forgot all about that while I was living my life without a raging case of butthurt this past two decades."

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    2/03/2013 5:30am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Fuckin' WhiteyMcSlaw.

Every time somebody hurts his feelings by insulting his manhood he trots out the fight footage as proof he's not a loser.
    So the whole forum has a mantra of "vids or **** off", but when someone does post them, they have to deal with some half wit accusing them of being emotionally damaged attention seekers.

That's great.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast