Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 2:07am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to add that in addition to beating my chunner, I also did not gift him six hundred dollars.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 5:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I'm not concerned with winning in front of you dipshits. I'm concerned with making statements.

DTT was bankrolled by me so that he could see Wing Chun doesn't work. Even with only being a week off having had my ribs healed from being broken and not training at all, I still dropped him and fought of a 50lb muscle weight advantage in which he couldn't finish me. He wouldn't have been able to do that with Whin Chun and it shows.
    I'm such a fool for not appreciating the genius of your strategy before.

Quick, someone get in the time machine to 1993 and tell Rorion he's doing it all wrong, he needs to have Royce jump in there, reel around getting lit up like a speed-bag for five minutes and then throw stacks of cash at Jimmerson's corner. That'll really show 'em.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 5:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gah, double post.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 9:44am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How come I can save a Siberian Tiger from extinction, forever, for just 2 a month but the chun costs $600? Thats a rubbish scheme.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/08/2013 11:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I would like to add that in addition to beating my chunner, I also did not gift him six hundred dollars.
    I'm sorry, your chunner still does chun.

Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I'm sorry, but when did I ever claim my rank in BJJ has anything to do with my ability to think clearly?

You don't think that you greeting Coffeefan at the door of his own home with a tasteless racial comment might be offputting?

I understand that you want to give **** to people, but you expect them to refrain from giving it back to you. How you felt that day is irrelevant princess.

You are a self righteous hypocritical prick. Now either change your behavior or quit whining when it gets thrown back in your face.

You are weak on the inside.
    Oh I was just saying that because people on here wrap their lips around your dick due to your belt ranking.

No I do not expect that from anybody. I don't really give a ****. Everyone is armed with like 2-3 attacks that they recycle and just use them against me and it comes off as not only petty but really fucking boring. It's really hilariously stupid **** too:

1. Race
    2. History of hobbies
    3. Veiled references to my sexual nature. Which is weird that the only people who are more concerned about my sex life is you fucks.

That's about it. And it's on repeat. I expect them to come up with better ****. Look at the way Omega does it. He fucking owns me on the regular because he works with actual failings and things that I actually have sensitivity about. You fucking idiots always bring up the most obnoxiously recycled bullshit that amounts to making fun of the fact that I AM DOING THINGS YOU ARE NOT and then going back to their computers to masturbate some more.

And seriously? You know the extent of my grumpiness? I got grumpy. You and the Baltimore Crew assumed the black people on the train would get angry and mob rage against us or something. That's fucking ridiculous. Grow up dude. Nobody is whining except you fucking idiots.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/08/2013 11:49pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I was just saying that because people on here wrap their lips around your dick due to your belt ranking.
    That is their mistake. I don't take myself or my rank that seriously.

And seriously? You know the extent of my grumpiness? I got grumpy. You and the Baltimore Crew assumed the black people on the train would get angry and mob rage against us or something. That's fucking ridiculous. Grow up dude. Nobody is whining except you fucking idiots.
    You know Chris, I'm just trying to help you by reflecting your own posting style back at you. Just like you help people to overcome racism by being racist.

I've said this to you before as well.

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 10:26am

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Sorry my finger slipped.

Sirc, when you say "original", do you mean original like the time you called me a ****** and told me I dress like a cholo? Maybe the time you said my daughter was "sick of my ****"? Or perhaps something even more "original"?

Edit: This question is for anyone really: what exactly qualifies a joke as "original"? Any joke told is some variation of another already said a million times before.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 11:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, if you bank roll me at the Straight Blast Gym I will stop practicing fight moves from the Steven Seagal films and eating at Cinnabon (which I have deduced is Seagal's nutritional plan).

What do you say?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 4:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,WT,Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

(...) I don't really give a ****. (..)
    I like the way you lie,boy.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 11:57pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc: For the low low price of six hundred dollars, I promise to give up gymnastics and start doing BJJ again.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast