Posted On:
    1/25/2013 7:54pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    My feelings are hurt.
    Next time, take the time to write one out.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/25/2013 8:01pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 7:58pm

Style: Injured

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey nice an Egyptian!

I'm Egyptian too!

Also, I've trained with firearms (trap shooting) in Shooting Club in Dokki.

There's even 9mm there if you fancy that ****.

Where do you train?

I used to train Aikido in Shooting Club also, and switched to Judo after coming here.

It's a time of chaos alright buddy, today I went and found the gym closed because of the **** you know, not a soul in the streets, so I had to jump the fence then I got caught so I had to pay to get into a real fancy gym in Mohandesseen.

I've never been so hurt to pay 50 pounds in my life but I couldn't miss training.

Hey man a word of advice grow some thick skin people like to **** with you here, it's because we see the same **** all the time not because you're a terrible person or anything.

If you need some help around throw me a PM, despite what it seems, you can learn some really useful information here, I developed a better understanding of the fighting arts after I got here than before I did.

I was offended at first too but once you get to know them they're nice guys and they will help you if you ain't being a dickhead.

I'm writing in English because it's rude not to. (NOT THAT I GIVE A ****)

Good luck man. I hope you stick around.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 8:05pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: I haz teh emo - kik me in meh balsac

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Next time, take the time to write one out.
    Only if I can control the fiery rage deep within my soul.

*inhale*1...2...3...*exhale*
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 8:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Detachment View Post
    That situation was an exception (Very far-off almost deserted place with a rarity of any police units around) , As in that's not the norm , (Lately though because of the revolution it's become easier for thugs to have machine guns) , In actuality the crime rate around here is WAY lower than most of the countries , And like I said very safe even walking around at 2 am in the morning .
    Also, it ain't as safe as you think man.

People tried to steal from me in the street on two different occasions ever since authority wen't down the shitters, 9pm nonetheless.

Got me a little paranoid.

But maybe I was just unlucky.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 8:25pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Detachment View Post
    You've sent me this message :

GREETINGS MISTER OR MISSES Detachment,

Don't let your panties crawl up your crack, but for some reason following thread that you created has been moved

================================================== ===================================
    Thread: Dismantling the Fighting Arts - A Journal
    Original Forum: Basic and Misc. Fighting Technique Discussion
    New Forum: Newbietown
    ================================================== ===================================

Either you posted this in the wrong section by accident, or your thread just sucks. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Support Forum.

We promise to maybe read your question someday possibly Tuesday I think, not sure, but could be. Ok?

Sincerely,
    The Bullshido Customer-Loving staff

I've just noticed that you've sent me the same PM again , I don't know if you send this to all the people in the same way , But I still find it disrespectful and pride-filled especially when sending it for someone who is clueless about the website forums and still starting out , I've been a super-mod before on other forums and your attitude in such pm whether you wrote or whomever is immature .

It's my habit to say the truth if you got sensitivity problems with that and you can't deal with it , Then feel free to ban me , I dun really care .

And moving the thread to where you've did without even reading it and what it's about or even questioning it further shows that you're just abusing imaginary power upon those around to feel in control , Because you lack it , So you're fighting trolling by being a troll yourself , Good luck with that .

Dude, that's a standard computer reply, that wasn't anybody specific. Seriously go behind a horse and force it to kick you in the nuts. Get over yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 3:59am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course I wasn't unlucky what the **** was I thinking?

I was jumped by 2 guys on a bike one distracted me by taking my glasses and I played it cool just asked for the glasses back, the other one was standing right next to me and put his hand in my pocket while the other one fucked around with my glasses, I had a fucking brand new phone that I received as a fucking gift just that fucking day in there, man, and I wasn't about to let it slide.

I just yanked him by the fucking collar I didn't know he would fly towards me like that (JUDO GRIP SUPER PULL DESU or some ****), my phone flew from his hand and landed on the ground which pissed me off even more, just automatically after he flew towards me with his back exposed I found myself putting him in a sleeper hold (my favourite submission technique in Judo).

I didn't even fucking think man I didn't even know why I was doing it just put my arms around his neck, but it slipped and he got away and ran onto his bike where he and his mate (the getaway driver, that's why he didn't get off the bike to help him) drove off.

All my three years of Aikido didn't flash before my eyes, and I didn't put him into a wrist lock or peacefully restrain him until the fucking cops arrived (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ****?! SOMEONE TOLD ME I COULD DO THAT IN A FIGHT BACK IN AIKIDO!) restrain an angry ************ that just tried to steal from me until the cops arrived, yeah...

Some guy that used to teach even sat on the attacker's back and just in the most nonfuckingchalant manner possible said "you could just wait for the cops..." with the smuggest fucking grin I had ever seen in my entire fuckkkkkinggg life. Like he just discovered a way to instantly turn **** into gold or something.

Yeah you fucking genius, what else could I do while I'm at it? Could I have a fucking icecream and watch a movie while using a convict as a couch? Could I make him hold my fucking Pepsi, too?

Excuse me mister convict, I'm trying to watch a movie here? Could you like not groan so much please? And stop trying to kill me, that's not cool. The forces of justice are going to come and teach you a lesson now, what you did was bad, bad mister convict.

**** off...

I was almost a black belt in Aikido too, I passed the test but I just couldn't afford the belt SOME FUCKING 350 AMERICAN DOLLARS for a piece of cloth and a piece of paper with OTONABA FUCKAGOCHI AIKIFUCKARAOUNDO written on it no thanks.

**** them I'd save up for that for 6 months.

I'd only considered it because of the magic pants...But then I learned the magic pants were an extra 50 dollars.

When I was in danger what the **** did I do?

I did what I was conditioned to do, man.

Didn't even think, didn't bat an eyelid.

Not some dancy prancy crap.

I fought loads of matches in Judo and got my ass kicked to infinity, I won a few with the sleeper hold, and lo and behold, it was there to save me again.

Next time I'd gotten wiser, and left no opportunities for stealing, guarded my pockets well and didn't get distracted with any schemes, some fucking guy pretended to be my childhood friend just to fucking steal from me can you believe that ****?

Talk about a slap in the face, huh?

Yeah, no, it ain't so safe around here anymore.

I have loads of stories from my mates and ****. But that's mine.

You wanna know the worst part?

They took my fucking glasses with them...

And now I have this ugly motherfucking pair that my mother picked out, fucking light blue frame. And I look like an asshole.

So, I'm mad.

I'm worse than mad, I'm furious.

Boiling with rage, steeeeeeeeeeeeeaming with anger.

Just plain old mother-fucking angry.

Like someone just stepped on my Chihuahua, or I accidentally stepped into a steaming pile of ****.

-End of Rant-

Ugh...

Oh my head, ouch...

Where am I...?

What happened?
    Last edited by Mister; 1/26/2013 4:08am at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 11:28am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Angry, hate-filled response.
    No... it wasn't.

Personally I think you're nothing more that a piece of fucking ****, an entire waste of the space you currently occupy. A drain on society and most certainly a fucking waste of this site's bandwidth.

If your parents had half a brain between them, they would have culled you at birth and fed you to the rodents occupying floor space of the cheap motel your parents choose to exchange body fluids in.

You need to consider posting less and lurking more. definitely stop posting in this forum. You're not even fucking amusing, indeed you're actually a rather sad example of a supposed human being.

Go **** yourself.

Cuntfuck.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 11:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post

RE Commando Krav Maga: look at this ****:

*faceplam du jour*

Why, oh why, are RBSD demo-vids still chock-full of people "attempting takedowns" who obviously have no clue how a takedown is actually done? How does one go about training a takedown defense in the absence of takedowns?

/rant

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 11:32am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy-cat-1024.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	14403
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 12:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    *faceplam du jour*

Why, oh why, are RBSD demo-vids still chock-full of people "attempting takedowns" who obviously have no clue how a takedown is actually done? How does one go about training a takedown defense in the absence of takedowns?

/rant
    Noob! That is how takedowns are done fir reals on teh streetz! Its too deadly for the ring so you don't see it..

I don't grapple, ( not since judo waaaaaaaaaay back) but even I thought thats a fuckin stupid move.
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast