Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what I'm talking about , I'm not sure maybe my post was unclear or I'm not good at explaining stuff , But most of the people commenting aren't even giving me advice/opinions about Formulas and how to learn them , For any form of Alive training to be useful in my own aim
    You're very unclear, but that's the least of your problems.
    No you're not very good at explaining stuff, because you are 'theorizing' about things you clearly have no practical experience of.
    You won't get advice on 'formulas' because you don't have any.
    To learn anything you have to do it. You can read all the formulas youlike into something you have practical knowledge of..but you know what? You won't need 'formulas' because you will have practical knowledge..do you see where I'm going with this...?
    You are procrastinating.
    Go join a fucking boxing/judo school. And while you're there ask your living breathing punching kicking throwing instructor about 'formulas'

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My thousands of useless words

This is what I'm talking about , I'm not sure maybe my post was unclear or I'm not good at explaining stuff , But most of the people commenting aren't even giving me advice/opinions about Formulas and how to learn them , For any form of Alive training to be useful in my own aim
    No you're not very good at explaining stuff, because you are 'theorizing' about things you clearly have no practical experience of.
    To learn anything you have to do it. You can read all the formulas youlike into something you have practical knowledge of..but you know what? You won't need 'formulas' because you will have practical knowledge..do you see where I'm going with this...?
    You are procrastinating.
    Go join a fucking boxing/judo school. And while you're there ask your living breathing punching kicking throwing instructor about 'formulas'.

FFSake

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My thousands of useless words

You are procrastinating.
    Go join a fucking boxing/judo school. And while you're there ask your living breathing punching kicking throwing instructor about 'formulas'.

FFSake

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are procrastinating.

FFS!!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Thousands of useless Words

You are procrastinating.

FFS!!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Thousands of useless Words

DPost again...i dunno..

FFS!!
    Last edited by Resonance10; 1/28/2013 11:49am at . Reason: ffs

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:39am

Style: Kyokushin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we're over complicating things here.

Train alive, train hard. That's how to get better at fighting. Being better at fighting will not make you stab, bullet, or prison rape proof.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 12:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Resonance, you asshole, i think you need to press "yes" next time.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 12:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This **** will be going right back in trollshido shortly. You are a fat, video watching, adult trying to tell practicing martial artists how effective BS videos and books work?

Then you have Mister tying to explain alive martial arts to a non-practitioner?

GTFO.
    Don't forget Wabbit saying "post less"...

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 12:49pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must apologise about the retarded multi posting reply. I was getting an error and losing the page and every time I tried to resend nothing happened! Now I see all my attempts have arrived which is ****. Can't seem to edit them out either. Don't know if the problem is my computer or not but have been getting a lot of double posts recently...it said 'Internal Server Error'.
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast