230561 Bullies, 3976 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 10:33am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    Hey! Come on, everyone saw Huo Yuan Jia learn from his dad watching over the wall when he wouldn't teach him in that Jet Li movie. Its a verified training method.
    Time for the Fearless music video.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 10:48am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    Hey! Come on, everyone saw Huo Yuan Jia learn from his dad watching over the wall when he wouldn't teach him in that Jet Li movie. Its a verified training method.
    Wait. Are you saying its not a bullshit generic story? **** my life! #sobs#
    Last edited by Resonance10; 1/28/2013 10:50am at . Reason: emotional

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 10:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    double postiness..

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My thousands of useless words

This is what I'm talking about , I'm not sure maybe my post was unclear or I'm not good at explaining stuff , But most of the people commenting aren't even giving me advice/opinions about Formulas and how to learn them , For any form of Alive training to be useful in my own aim
    You're very unclear, but that's the least of your problems.
    No you're not very good at explaining stuff, because you are 'theorizing' about things you clearly have no practical experience in.
    You won't get advice on 'formulas' because you don't have any.
    To learn anything you have to do it. You can read all the formulas you like into something you have practical knowledge of..but you know what? You won't need 'formulas' because you will have practical knowledge..do you see where I'm going with this...?
    You are procrastinating.
    Go join a fucking boxing/judo school. And while you're there ask your living breathing punching kicking throwing instructor about 'formulas' .

FFS

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is what I'm talking about , I'm not sure maybe my post was unclear or I'm not good at explaining stuff , But most of the people commenting aren't even giving me advice/opinions about Formulas and how to learn them , For any form of Alive training to be useful in my own aim
    No you're not very good at explaining stuff, because you are 'theorizing' about things you clearly have no practical experience in.
    To learn anything you have to do it. You can read all the formulas you like into something you have practical knowledge of..but you know what? You won't need 'formulas' because you will have practical knowledge..do you see where I'm going with this...?
    You are procrastinating.
    Go join a fucking boxing/judo school. And while you're there ask your living breathing punching kicking throwing instructor about 'formulas' .

FFS

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are procrastinating.

FFS

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are procrastinating.

FFS

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are procrastinating.

FFS

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are procrastinating.

FFS

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are procrastinating.

FFS
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast