228107 Bullies, 4722 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/24/2013 8:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    What do you call someone who thinks he's better than other people for being highly educated, loves his guns, but is also pro-abortion and government provided healthcare?
    Well, I would call anyone who is for government provided healthcare a dumbass. But that's just one man's opinion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2013 4:19pm

Style: lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neat, now I know which ideological umbrella I fall under. Idiocy. Anyway, I was trying to bring the topic back to guns. Let me try again.

I don't really see the need for citizens to have access to automatic weapons. If there were any possibility that the American people might mobilize to veto the government, I'd say hell no don't ban our AKs. But I can't see them ever getting off their asses to do that.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/24/2013 4:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really see the need for citizens to have access to automatic weapons. If there were any possibility that the American people might mobilize to veto the government, I'd say hell no don't ban our AKs. But I can't see them ever getting off their asses to do that.
    Citizens access to automatic weapons is already highly restricted.

The rifles being discussed are semi-automatic.

Kindly educate yourself about the subject matter or shut the **** up.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/24/2013 5:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neat, now I know which ideological umbrella I fall under. Idiocy. Anyway, I was trying to bring the topic back to guns. Let me try again.

Fail.....

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 7:49am

Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I happen to use my Kalash for hunting and target practice. The fact that it makes a great home defence weapon is a bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 11:36am

Style: lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, serves me right for my only research being a half-listen to the radio on the subject. I apologize. Next time I'll make sure I know what we're talking about.

Edit: ok, I wrongly equated "assault" with "automatic". Shows what I know. I will just be quiet and stick to my revolvers.

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 12:53pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, serves me right for my only research being a half-listen to the radio on the subject. I apologize. Next time I'll make sure I know what we're talking about.

Edit: ok, I wrongly equated "assault" with "automatic". Shows what I know. I will just be quiet and stick to my revolvers.
    Interestingly, your level of knowledge on the subject is probably equal to or better than most of the politicians who want to take away our gun rights. See how that could rub people the wrong way when they understand how all this **** works?

The difference between you and politicians is that you (A) give a **** if you're right or wrong and (B) will admit it instead of digging in come hell or high water.

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 2:29pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Obama's Gun Legislation Push: The good, the bad, the ^&$$(!

If there were any possibility that the American people might mobilize to veto the government, I'd say hell no don't ban our AKs. But I can't see them ever getting off their asses to do that.
    Everyone who opposes private gun ownership as a check against tyranny has an unrealistic vision of defying the US military. Many more much realistic scenarios exist that involve various forms of tyranny and oppression. Example 1: local government writes off your neighborhood. You live in an area of violence and ineffective law enforcement. Often times these areas have draconian gun laws that can ruin your job prospects if you run afoul of them (local criminals accept that risk). Example 2: government temporarily loses control; Rodney King riots, hurricane Katrina; Example 3: pre nazi Germany had communist and nazi street gangs running around and a weak government; Example 4: government stops paying it bills, local law enforcement shrinks (has not happened in US but had occurred around the world.) Example 5: elites have increasingly well armed "security" and don't have to pay the price of their policies, this is on the rise in the US in a big way and is not discussed very much. It's not just government either executives increasingly have armed guards.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 12:07pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So am I safe in my assumption that either A:Boehner won't let an "assault" weapons ban make it to the Senate floor or B:If it does it'll get voted down. Hoping it won't make it out of the House but you never know...

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 2:21pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    So am I safe in my assumption that either A:Boehner won't let an "assault" weapons ban make it to the Senate floor or B:If it does it'll get voted down. Hoping it won't make it out of the House but you never know...
    Boehner is the Speaker of the House of Representatives. He has no control over what happens in the Senate. Also, the proposal for legislation is starting in the Senate. The Senate is controlled by Democrats, so it's possible some version could make it through the Senate. It's still a longshot because there are Democrat Senators up for election in 2014 who are not interested in this **** at all.

Whatever makes it through the Senate will end up in the Republican controlled House, where it will most likely disappear like a fart in the wind.
    Last edited by Devil; 1/26/2013 2:24pm at .
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast