Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 12:16pm

Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yeah, but a Libertarian is just a Republican who listens to Bob Marley.
    Never looked at it that way. I just don't fall in with a lot of the Republican ideals. I always thought a Libertarian was a Democrat who liked guns, hated welfare, and wanted to close the borders. I am for the legalisation of marijuana, gay marriage, and womens rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 12:22pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Never looked at it that way. I just don't fall in with a lot of the Republican ideals. I always thought a Libertarian was a Democrat who liked guns, hated welfare, and wanted to close the borders. I am for the legalisation of marijuana, gay marriage, and womens rights.
    I wouldn't consider myself a Republican either, but I've never voted for anyone other than a Republican. Liberals are obviously pantywaists and incapable of making a non-emotion based decision. Libertarians are a waste of a vote. So that leaves Republicans.

But I do think people should be able to burn American flags and abort future welfare babies.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 3:26pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Libertarians are a waste of a vote. So that leaves Republicans.
    I've liked a few third party candidates but didn't waste the vote because it would be in vain.
    But I do think people should be able to burn American flags and abort future welfare babies.
    Your statement is so politically incorrect and SO right, all at the same time. I would never burn a flag, but since this is a free society, if someone wants to do that, they should be allowed. Friday night, this guy walks up to me at a basketball game. He told me that he is a veteran and wanted me to go and speak with some kid that didn't take his baseball cap off during the National Anthem.

Since there were people who fought for our freedom in the past, we are not required by any law to remove our hats. I always take my hat off and show respect, and it bothers me (on a personal level) when others do not, but it is their right.

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 4:01pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor guy is poor 'cause Republicans. For sure.
    Several Republican candidates have proudly declared plans to further reduce poor guy's ridiculously low income. Poor guy is mad 'cause bullshit sells.
    Last edited by Robstafarian; 1/23/2013 4:08pm at . Reason: typo

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 5:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Several Republican candidates have proudly declared plans to further reduce poor guy's ridiculously low income. Poor guy is mad 'cause bullshit sells.
    Well Slick, if you have a job your ridiculously low income already got lowered at the beginning of January when payroll taxes went up. And the last time I checked Democrats control two out of three branches of gubmint.

It's hilarious to laugh at Republicans only when it comes to the subject of the government taking more of your money. WAIT A MINUTE. Your "ridiculously low income" is actually welfare, isn't it? That's why you're pissed. The evil Republicans want to take away your Obama phone.

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 7:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WAIT A MINUTE. Your "ridiculously low income" is actually welfare, isn't it? That's why you're pissed.
    While it's not technically welfare, I'm pissed that anyone is willing to reduce something that already maxes at 18% below the poverty line (by 2012 numbers) just so their fucktard electorate can celebrate defeating one of their boogie men.

I am all for reducing the deficit: let's cut the **** that actually costs huge amounts of money. In fact, let's take all those hugely rich campaign contributors and point them to this page: Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt.

If my inventions provide anything like the windfall they might, I'm going to pay back double the total payments I've gotten from my benefit program. Based on current projections, that payment (representing roughly three years of enrollment) would be about 70% of the 2011 US median income.

I know I'm feeding the troll, but I'd like to believe people would stop defunding Social Security if they knew how bad it already is.

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 7:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    While it's not technically welfare, I'm pissed that anyone is willing to reduce something that already maxes at 18% below the poverty line (by 2012 numbers) just so their fucktard electorate can celebrate defeating one of their boogie men.

I am all for reducing the deficit: let's cut the **** that actually costs huge amounts of money. In fact, let's take all those hugely rich campaign contributors and point them to this page: Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt.

If my inventions provide anything like the windfall they might, I'm going to pay back double the total payments I've gotten from my benefit program. Based on current projections, that payment (representing roughly three years of enrollment) would be about 70% of the 2011 US median income.

I know I'm feeding the troll, but I'd like to believe people would stop defunding Social Security if they knew how bad it already is.
    Haha! So you ARE a welfare recipient. That's another one in the I'm Usually Right column. Some people call me a prophet. Some call me a see-er.

What we need to do is cut all funding for that bullshit and let the nonhackers starve to death.

If my inventions come to pass, your ass will be gone after the first unleashing of the slackertron bomb.
    Last edited by Devil; 1/23/2013 7:39pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 11:49pm

Style: lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't consider myself a Republican either, but I've never voted for anyone other than a Republican. Liberals are obviously pantywaists and incapable of making a non-emotion based decision. Libertarians are a waste of a vote. So that leaves Republicans.

What do you call someone who thinks he's better than other people for being highly educated, loves his guns, but is also pro-abortion and government provided healthcare?

Posted On:
    1/24/2013 12:17am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    What do you call someone who thinks he's better than other people for being highly educated, loves his guns, but is also pro-abortion and government provided healthcare?
    You call him a college graduate living in Alberta.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/24/2013 7:49am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    A dictator?
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast