223755 Bullies, 3776 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 8:55am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I've got an idea. Why don't all you liberals who give a **** about gun ownership protest and spit and scream about it like you do about rights for guys who give each other blowjobs?

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 9:05am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Well, I've got an idea. Why don't all you liberals who give a **** about gun ownership protest and spit and scream about it like you do about rights for guys who give each other blowjobs?
    Obviously, gun ownership requires less spit.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 12:28pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What makes you think I'm not? Is it because I'm not being outspoken about it here?

Making a bunch of mouth noises about gun control on this particular forum is kind of pointless. It's either preaching to the choir or informing people whose opinions on the subject just don't matter.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 12:42pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    What makes you think I'm not? Is it because I'm not being outspoken about it here?

Making a bunch of mouth noises about gun control on this particular forum is kind of pointless. It's either preaching to the choir or informing people whose opinions on the subject just don't matter.
    I make no assumptions about what you're doing. But I can say I won't feel like you've put your whole liberal heart into the gun rights issue until you **** on at least one police car over it.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 12:49pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I make no assumptions about what you're doing. But I can say I won't feel like you've put your whole liberal heart into the gun rights issue until you **** on at least one police car over it.
    You know what? That's a thing of beauty right there. Do I have to physically crap on car or is a bucket fine?

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 12:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what? That's a thing of beauty right there. Do I have to physically crap on car or is a bucket fine?
    **** no. Indirect fire doesn't count.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 1:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** no. Indirect fire doesn't count.
    Well damn. I'm not a big fan of the whole pants around the ankles "style" thing myself. Honestly, though, I generally get along well with cops. Might be the fact that I don't feed them a bunch of bullshit or stick a camera in their face just because I'm legally able to do so. Most of them are guys with a job to do and are, in my belief, mostly well-intentioned. The reasons I'd crap on a police car are probably into the realm of "Well, my mags are already loaded and the bugout bag is in the truck." Never know, though.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 1:11pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well damn. I'm not a big fan of the whole pants around the ankles "style" thing myself. Honestly, though, I generally get along well with cops. Might be the fact that I don't feed them a bunch of bullshit or stick a camera in their face just because I'm legally able to do so. Most of them are guys with a job to do and are, in my belief, mostly well-intentioned. The reasons I'd crap on a police car are probably into the realm of "Well, my mags are already loaded and the bugout bag is in the truck." Never know, though.
    The **** kind of liberal has a bugout bag? I thought your government was going to take care of you.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 1:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The **** kind of liberal has a bugout bag? I thought your government was going to take care of you.
    In my opinion, the government should be providing a lot of basic services like health care and low/no cost education. However, a government that endorses and uses things like indefinite detention, free speech zones and assassination of its own citizens can't be trusted and the second amendment is essentially the final veto authority. Despite the increase in crime I believe a sweeping gun ban would bring this is THE reason why I oppose an AWB and magazine limits. A retroactive firearms ban is something you can't come back from and changes the equation from something along the lines of "governments exist by the consent of the governed" to "the governed exist by the consent of the government," no matter how benign that government is.

Hell, even Ghandi was against gun control despite his pacifiscm: "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Betcha this guy had a bugout bag:
    Name:  che-guevara.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  9.5 KB

Obviously, this attitude makes me something of an outlier among liberals.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 3:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I consider myself more a libertarian, but everyone in my house has a bug out bag. And they all know who to fire a weapon should the need arise. As for the government, they are only out to help themselves and the corporations that run them, Republican and Democrat alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast