Posted On:
    6/11/2013 5:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    allows hunting with suppressed weapons.
    That is AWESOME for a lot of reasons!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/11/2013 6:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    That is AWESOME for a lot of reasons!
    Yeah, the problem is that it may not make it any easier for an individual to own a suppressor in the state. Suppressors are already legal but most Sheriffs are cunts and won't provide the CLEO signoff on the ATF Form 4.

I'm about to bypass that bullshit by setting up a trust if I have to. It's crap that people have to jump through those hoops though. My hope is that if we have legislation explicitly legalizing supressors for hunting, the ELECTED sheriffs will be a little more self conscious about standing in the way of their constituents' hunting rights that others in the state enjoy.

Posted On:
    6/11/2013 8:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yeah, the problem is that it may not make it any easier for an individual to own a suppressor in the state. Suppressors are already legal but most Sheriffs are cunts and won't provide the CLEO signoff on the ATF Form 4.

I'm about to bypass that bullshit by setting up a trust if I have to. It's crap that people have to jump through those hoops though. My hope is that if we have legislation explicitly legalizing supressors for hunting, the ELECTED sheriffs will be a little more self conscious about standing in the way of their constituents' hunting rights that others in the state enjoy.
    I had a similar problem with CCW in the Peoples Republic of Kalifonia. CCW is legal IF you can get your CLEO to sign off. Not a single sheriff south of Chico will do it for anyone unless you're Barbara Boxer or Sean Pen.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/12/2013 7:31am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I had a similar problem with CCW in the Peoples Republic of Kalifonia. CCW is legal IF you can get your CLEO to sign off. Not a single sheriff south of Chico will do it for anyone unless you're Barbara Boxer or Sean Pen.
    Fucking California....

California is the smoking hot chick that you know has herpes.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314