223591 Bullies, 4122 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 11:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raving&Drooling View Post
    So you're saying the people making the decisions are also making fundamental errors like the one I just did? Jesus.

(Can you tell I'm new to this whole politics thing)

I submit to the jury Exhibit A:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/04/0...ffe-over-guns/

Nothing proves gun grabbers are retards better than letting them talk.

By the way, gentlemen. I am environmentally aware and will bear the burden of recycling your Magpul magazines once you have ruined them by shooting up 30 rounds. PM me for address.
    Last edited by Devil; 4/04/2013 11:32am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 11:26am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, and I was a former anti-gun nut when I was younger. I was just as stupid.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 11:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yep, and I was a former anti-gun nut when I was younger. I was just as stupid.
    Curious - what prompted your views to change?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 12:00pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Had a gun pulled on me in a store parking lot. Guy was looking at his pager and was about to walk in front of my car. I honked, he looked up, hit the hood of my car, flipped me off and walked off. I purposely parked away from him, got out the car, my friend flipped him off and he pointed a gun at us. Basically, the cops pissed me off and I realized I could be dead waiting for them to respond.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 12:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Had a gun pulled on me in a store parking lot. Guy was looking at his pager and was about to walk in front of my car. I honked, he looked up, hit the hood of my car, flipped me off and walked off. I purposely parked away from him, got out the car, my friend flipped him off and he pointed a gun at us. Basically, the cops pissed me off and I realized I could be dead waiting for them to respond.
    Yeah, that'll do it. Somebody tried to carjack my wife once. Actually, not just carjack her but take her as a hostage. She was waiting in a drive through at a Taco Bell.

She didn't realize that right down the street the cops had stopped a guy and he ran. He ran up to her car, pointed a gun at her and tried to open the passenger side door. Fortunately it was locked and the cops were close behind him so he kept moving. She didn't have a weapon. Very eye opening for her.

Honestly, I still haven't gotten her where she needs to be and I feel guilty about that. She shoots with me, but not enough. We keep meaning to get her a CCW but it always seems to fall by the wayside. I feel like my personal security is excellent but it means **** if something happens to my family when I'm not there.

There's always room for improvement, I guess.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 12:41pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh come on...don't you realize if we had stricter gun control laws, he wouldn't have been able to pull a gun on you in the first place!!!???!!!

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 12:45pm

Style: JiuJistu

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 12:52pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Oh come on...don't you realize if we had stricter gun control laws, he wouldn't have been able to pull a gun on you in the first place!!!???!!!
    I know right, it would have kept the gun out of his hands for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Honestly, I still haven't gotten her where she needs to be and I feel guilty about that. She shoots with me, but not enough. We keep meaning to get her a CCW but it always seems to fall by the wayside. I feel like my personal security is excellent but it means **** if something happens to my family when I'm not there.

There's always room for improvement, I guess.
    ****, I just got my gun hating wife to go shooting. She cried a little hit the target perfectly 6 out of 10 on her first try. Then, while trying to convince me it wasn't fun, started telling me how she needs a smaller grip, likes the Glock safety trigger and doesn't feel comfortable with the trigger pull on a Sig Sauer....... Yeah, but she hates shooting and guns.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/04/2013 12:57pm at .

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 1:15pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, I just got my gun hating wife to go shooting. She cried a little hit the target perfectly 6 out of 10 on her first try. Then, while trying to convince me it wasn't fun, started telling me how she needs a smaller grip, likes the Glock safety trigger and doesn't feel comfortable with the trigger pull on a Sig Sauer....... Yeah, but she hates shooting and guns.

Baby steps. My wife is skilled enough for home defense. She has access to a loaded pistol and she can definitely shoot well enough to rain hellfire on anyone trying to break in the house. Those evil high capacity magazines are a blessing. If you miss, squeeze that bitch again. And again. And again.

She's not ready to carry though. I really don't know if she ever will be ready enough for my taste. Concealed carry takes constant diligence and she can't quit losing her fucking iPhone and car keys.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 4:54pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course. I just wanted her to realize it isn't as scary as she thinks. You need to respect the weapon just like any other dangerous product.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast