Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 6:51am

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Our gun control wasn't as heavy before port Arthur. Which featured teleporting and top notch shooting by that "special" kid Martin bryant .
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Randy View Post
    It all depends on what you subject comes up for discussion. At the risk of contradicting myself I agree the blame game that comes immediately after a massacre is highly inappropriate, whether it's religious scumbags saying it's because it's god's will or these sandy hook "truthers" I read about now coming out with these absurd false flag conspiracy theories. The whole gun control issue is rather cut and dry for me. Private ownership should be heavily restricted to only but a necessary few. Saying that, I am Australian and live in a country where we have tight gun regulation. We also don't have mass school/campus shootings either. Now I understand there is a long existing gun culture within the US and the constitutional enshrinement of gun ownership in your nation, but you have to ask yourself what was relevant over 200 years ago is still relevant in the US today.
    JUST SAYING

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:28am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdempsey View Post
    Our gun control wasn't as heavy before port Arthur. Which featured teleporting and top notch shooting by that "special" kid Martin bryant .
    JUST SAYING
    Port Arthur massacre was the catalyst for the federal tightening of gun
    laws. Federal parliament didn't take long at all to draft and pass laws. It didn't take too long for PM Howard to pull the states into line.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 11:30am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdempsey View Post
    JUST SAYING
    Port Arthur massacre was the catalyst for the federal tightening of gun
    laws. Federal parliament didn't take long at all to draft and pass laws. It didn't take too long for PM Howard to pull the states into line.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/01/2014 3:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I like how the video posits whether the Medical Examiner was drunk because he seems so off. Obviously the ME is in shock from doing his job, which is something few people can even stomach.

I wonder how many people who make these garbage Youtube videos could even enter a room with 20+ brutally murdered kids blown to bits, and be the one required to lift every lifeless little arm and leg to document the cause of death.

1 out of 100. 1 out of 1000? 10,000?

Leave the poor ME alone, stupid internet fuckmonkeys.

8+ million views, 25,000 up votes and only 5k down votes? Really?
    I once asked White Kimbo/Omoplatapus how his day was. He responded that he had just spent an hour filling someone's 5 year old with kitty litter and stapling their body closed. Plisken had similar days.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2014 4:14pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    I once asked White Kimbo/Omoplatapus how his day was. He responded that he had just spent an hour filling someone's 5 year old with kitty litter and stapling their body closed. Plisken had similar days.
    Omo?? Damn....I thought he worked with some sort of DSS department

Sent from my SM-G900V using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456