Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 7:01pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sandy Hook "Hoax"

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

But If I prove it, conspiracy theorists will just move the goalposts. That's what they do when confronted with actual facts.

I think that is his point. Sorry for your friend. I think RWs theory is that the US is the perpetrator or mastermind of the event and therefore your friend is a victim of the US not al Qaeda.

Like all theories of this sort burden of proof is shifted, goalposts moved, and conflicting evidence rejected.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 7:16pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I think that is his point. Sorry for your friend. I think RWs theory is that the US is the perpetrator or mastermind of the event and therefore your friend is a victim of the US not al Qaeda.
    But they can't stop Wikileaks or find WMDs right?

People have seen too many movies, if they think the government is that competent.

The economy was annihilated by 9/11, and the wars that followed.

So what exactly would the US gain? The same thing the US would gain by faking Sandy Hook.

Zilch.

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 7:44pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sandy Hook "Hoax"

I think the motive for the shadow government did it is to avoid coming to terms with the fact that small groups or lone maniacs can affect us. They find comfort in assigning blame to super powerful hidden groups. Thus, reasonable motive takes a backseat to making sure the powerful have not lost control.

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 9:11pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't watch the video right now as I'm at work. I watched the majority of one sandy hook conspiracy somebody posted on YouTube, not sure if there's multiple conspiracy videos but it wouldn't surprise me. What i got from the video i saw was that assault weapons were not actually used in the shootings but they were found in the suspect's vehicle. I don't buy that the whole thing was a govt. conspiracy but i would be less surprised to find that facts were altered to suit the anti gun agenda.I'll watch the OP when i get a chance.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2013 2:26am

Style: Taekwon-Do, Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy has collected a lot of information, he seems pretty legit IMO: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/about.html

I concluded based on my story, that I am the New Age Messiah, and have since been "New Age Messiah" on line.

I am the only person in the world to solve LOST, and the Goddess who spoke to me appears in the show.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2013 6:06am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    This guy has collected a lot of information, he seems pretty legit IMO: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/about.html
    See, people like this with there trademarked merch and cult leader mentality could either be truly deluded brainfarters or manipulative opportunistic conmen or a weird mix of both.

The lack of human empathy required to spew **** like this with no regard for the possibility their wrong or the feelings of those involved in such tragedies seems autistic/psychotic.

If it could be demonstrated that someone is truly using events to 'cash in' in some way the punishment should be truly fucking harsh. This is probably impossible I realize, and would do harm to skeptical investigation in general, but still..I would jump up and down on the heads of people like that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2013 11:13am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The 9/11 pilot-hijackers all attended actual flight school and flew actual planes. Each pilot-trained terrorist had multiple "muscle" terrorists with blades as backup to cover his penetration of the cockpit.

They claimed to have bombs, if you recall, and given past terrorist hijackings in the air the typical passenger response was everyone hushed and sat and waited to be rescued. That is how hijackings "worked" before 9/11....they landed the plane and negotiated for the release of Islamic leaders, Palestinian prisoners, etc.

That is why 9/11 "worked". People weren't expecting that sort of hijacking.

Also, I personally knew this man who died on Flight 175. Was he part of the conspiracy too?

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.a...682&location=4
    Did they fly actual 757s in their training?

And yes, I understand how hijackings were perceived to have "worked" before and why they may not have met significant resistance from the passengers on the planes. I don't believe that your friend had, or would need to have had anything to do with a conspiracy. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.
    Last edited by RWaggs; 1/21/2013 11:24am at .

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sandy Hook "Hoax"

The US has a robust flight training industry. Foreign pilots often come here to receive training for their career. Knowing how to fly a plane in general and then simulator training on 757/767 is plenty of training if you keep it simple which they did. Flying only, no special maneuvers, landing, or take off. The Boeing 757 and 767 are designed to be interchangeable for pilots. These are the planes used by hijackers. Also the terrorist made multiple attempts to make a successful dramatic attack on the US. First thy tried to blow up the World Trade Center with ground based explosives, then they attempted to down multiple flights traveling across the Pacific, finally they completed 911. So it is not a matter of getting lucky; it is a matter of persistence. Also people are people. My point is that you do not need a conspiracy to explain this. People in foreign countries are not lesser people incapable of complicated operations. You underestimate the capabilities of people to challenge to United States.

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 12:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sandy Hook "Hoax"

RWaggs,

Before this goes too far two things: the burden of proof is on the person proposing the conspiracy; evidence must be falsifiable. An example of falsifiable is my 757 767 statement. You can check online and find out if they are designed to be compatible. It is possible to counter my claim. Any claim that is non falsifiable is not evidence. Please acknowledge these key points about conspiracy theories. Otherwise I think we are wasting time and insulting victims.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/22/2013 1:31pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    RWaggs,

Before this goes too far two things: the burden of proof is on the person proposing the conspiracy; evidence must be falsifiable. An example of falsifiable is my 757 767 statement. You can check online and find out if they are designed to be compatible. It is possible to counter my claim. Any claim that is non falsifiable is not evidence. Please acknowledge these key points about conspiracy theories. Otherwise I think we are wasting time and insulting victims.
    This is true - the cockpits are designed to be similar enough to reduce the learning curve for new pilots, an important selling point for the aircraft. You can definitely find it in their marketing materials, though I'm not lucky enough to scare up a link right now. The photos are enough, though:

757: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Delta...c3574e05b0b27a
    767: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Nordw...68520258bd3a49

(edit) Yes, you can use simluators as valid, loggable training: http://www.x-plane.com/pro/certified/ You don't even have to go to an official school, if you're just looking to know enough to crash into a building:

Quote Originally Posted by Xplane.com
    However, the software available for about $80 at X-Plane.com is almost identical what is found in the $500,000 full-motion FAA-certified platforms.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast