insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 3:39pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Somehow I get the feeling real monkeys would be less prone to buy in to YouConspiracies than actual internet-using humans.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Look up Infowars..Alex Jones etc. You will see there is nothing credible. This vid is another complilation of ' ooh why did that happen ' and 'seeing as every second of these events cannot be explained someone is hiding things'.
    For the record, I didn't think this video was going to prove anything, I was just willing to watch it on something besides my phone so I could see for myself what may or may not be missing.

Yeah maybe and that was stupider.
    If you look at the threads on this site re; Gun Control, you will see that these school shootings and gun deaths in general only convince people of the need for MORE guns...oh wait..maybe thats it, its the less gun control mob that set it up..
    I will disagree on 9/11's truther jazz being "stupider" than this. There were too many issues there where you might have to have knowledge in a certain field of study to really know for sure what was truth and what was bullshit, from what I recall.

I don't really care which group set this up, I think it's pretty sick. I mean, I guess in a sense I wouldn't mind knowing who exactly was behind this so they could be put on blast.

I wonder what more will come from this. The video has only been up for 9 days and they are already talking about that they believe they will only "uncover" more.

The only thing I don't get is the Facebook pages the video claims were made before the shooting even happened.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    For the record, I didn't think this video was going to prove anything, I was just willing to watch it on something besides my phone so I could see for myself what may or may not be missing.

I will disagree on 9/11's truther jazz being "stupider" than this. There were too many issues there where you might have to have knowledge in a certain field of study to really know for sure what was truth and what was bullshit, from what I recall.

I don't really care which group set this up, I think it's pretty sick. I mean, I guess in a sense I wouldn't mind knowing who exactly was behind this so they could be put on blast.

I wonder what more will come from this. The video has only been up for 9 days and they are already talking about that they believe they will only "uncover" more.

The only thing I don't get is the Facebook pages the video claims were made before the shooting even happened.
    The 9/11 stuff I have gone over with IIF as you will have read.
    My post was a response to your trying to get info on a source when it has 'InfoWars' written over most of the footage..
    I would reccomend going to the link Permalost posted.
    I can't comment on the facebook stuff, I haven't watched the whole video. If I get an urge for morbid entertainment I will have a look.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 11:29am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny thing about 9/11 is that I believe there is quite a grand conspiracy there, but that the perpetrators were clever enough to create false conspiracies which they could debunk to draw attention away from the real story.

"Truthers" like to focus on the idea that "planes couldn't bring down those buildings" and "they must have been rigged with explosives". Well, I think it's been demonstrated that the buildings could be brought down with planes, thereby debunking the "truthers" and taking attention away from the idea that multiple people got onto multiple planes on the same morning with items which should be detected by security, successfully took control of said planes, and then piloted these large airliners into relatively small targets at low altitude with their flight simulator skills. THIS, in my opinion, is the biggest physical problem with the official story.

Pure Reichstag fire.

Oh, and there's no fucking way the Osama bin Laden death story is true :)

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 11:47am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    that multiple people got onto multiple planes on the same morning with items which should be detected by security,
    Go work TSA security and you'll laugh at this part of your belief. Contrary to Total Recall, the scanners in use before 9/11 SUCKED ASS. The ones I trained on and used were better, but you could slip certain things through. Trust me, even now, you'd be frightened at what could get through ANY security checkpoint. This is actually the easiest part to beilieve, especially if they really used box cutters.
    Let's just say I caught a box cutter after quite a few people missed it. We were supposed to be better trained, time wise we were, but still missed the item.

The things I saw were quite scary.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7848683
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/loaded...ry?id=12412458
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/TSA...116497568.html

These all occurred, after I quit, with better technology.

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 1:06pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sandy Hook "Hoax"

RWaggs,

The conspiracy was to slip through US transportation security which was focused on very different threats, crash planes into major US targets to fight back against US military infidels being stationed on the Arabian peninsula.

They succeeded because the form of our security pre 911 was focused on hijacks. This is very much not a Reichstag type operation.

To claim otherwise requires...evidence!

(I can provide evidence for my statements above if you are interested.)

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 1:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a clarification, TSA didn't exist before 9/11. What you see now is not indicative of the measures implemented after the terrorist acts. Most security was privatized organizations like World Wide Security. The pay wasn't much better than your average rent a cop.

My wife who had NO security experience, this was prior to 9/11, was hired and did 2 days training IIRC.

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 1:15pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    and then piloted these large airliners into relatively small targets at low altitude with their flight simulator skills.
    The 9/11 pilot-hijackers all attended actual flight school and flew actual planes. Each pilot-trained terrorist had multiple "muscle" terrorists with blades as backup to cover his penetration of the cockpit.

They claimed to have bombs, if you recall, and given past terrorist hijackings in the air the typical passenger response was everyone hushed and sat and waited to be rescued. That is how hijackings "worked" before 9/11....they landed the plane and negotiated for the release of Islamic leaders, Palestinian prisoners, etc.

That is why 9/11 "worked". People weren't expecting that sort of hijacking.

Also, I personally knew this man who died on Flight 175. Was he part of the conspiracy too?

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.a...682&location=4
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/18/2013 1:19pm at .

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 3:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Also, I personally knew this man who died on Flight 175. Was he part of the conspiracy too?

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.a...682&location=4
    We're supposed to take your word for this?

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 6:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    We're supposed to take your word for this?
    Yep unless you are a total dumbass and think I'm making **** up.

If you want, I can prove I worked in his department at the time he died quite easily.

But If I prove it, conspiracy theorists will just move the goalposts. That's what they do when confronted with actual facts.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/18/2013 6:55pm at .
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast