223595 Bullies, 4140 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Poof: Zimmerman/DMX Fight Cancelled

Damon Feldman, the promoter for the fight between rapper DMX, and... guy-who-shot-a-teenager George Zimmerman, announced via Twitter that the fight has been cancelled; much to the dismay of the people who were hoping to see DMX "beat the living *$#( out” of him.

Public pressure to prevent the fight, in the form of online petitions and tweets is largely responsible for influencing Feldman's decision.

Via Twitter:

The George Zimmerman fight is canceled I’m sorry for anyone I hurt with this but this was a very big opportunity thank you

— Damon Feldman (@hollywoodbox11) February 8, 2014

I want to thank everyone for the good n bad comments I’ve made the choice to cancel the fight w George Zimmermann more to life then money

It was my decision to cancel the george zimmerman fight it was worth a lot of money to me but people’s feelings meant more to me

I walked away from av million dollar payday with this fight but to be honest I’d rather be happy and make people happy thank you

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2014 1:36am

Style: Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crap. I was looking forward to this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2014 1:47am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad. As much as I woulda like to see him get his face punched in, we shouldn't be treating a man who murdered an unarmed teenager like a celebrity. And even if he got knocked out, it wouldn't bring Trayvon back, nor help their families fill that gap in their lives that his death created.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2014 2:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by karma2343 View Post
    I'm glad. As much as I woulda like to see him get his face punched in, we shouldn't be treating a man who murdered an unarmed teenager like a celebrity. And even if he got knocked out, it wouldn't bring Trayvon back, nor help their families fill that gap in their lives that his death created.
    Well put. I really would have to loved to have seen DMX whoop this coward's ass, but this match ultimately would have simply reinforced the fact that the media makes celebrities out of criminals and other no-talent ass-clowns. Oh well.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/09/2014 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SHOCKING!!!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 12:52pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Murder? Don't forget the part where he drove away from the courthouse with Freebird blaring on the radio because, you know, he didn't murder anyone.

And don't forget the part where Skittles Martin was the violent offender - something that a jury had to find true in order to let Big Z walk on self defense grounds.

Also, this promoter is a big fat ***** for walking away from a big payday over public butthurt. I'd promote this **** if I knew anything about promoting ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 2:56pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Foolish me, I forgot scary black people are always the guilty ones even when they're skinny teenagers armed only with skittles and sources confirmed Zimmerman was the one who initiated the confrontation.

But you're right, the justice system found Zimmerman innocent. Its not like we live in a place that disproportinately criminalizes black folks or anything.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 2:58pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Foolish me, I forgot scary black people are always the guilty ones when they attack people and attempt to murder them.

Yes, yes you did forget.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 3:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 3:35pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lulz, I'm actually Latino, but okay. I'll let ya'll have your echo chamber, then.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast