Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a joke, I don't think there's such a thing. But if Matt Furey come out with a book about them, I'm suing.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do a search I did and look what I found:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&threadid=8859

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whiteshark,

What manner of dark sortiledge is this you wield?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crunches? Crunches?!

Get an inclined bench. Raise it as far as it will go (60 degrees past the horizontal). Do situps. Hug a weight if you feel it's too easy.

If you're really crazy you can try to set up some rig that'll let you do upsidedown situps.

You can also try doing incline situps really reallly really slowly. Like, count to 10 slowly going up, count to 10 slowly going down. That kills.
    Last edited by En; 4/28/2004 3:47pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try doing what I call 'suicide crunches'. (Hell, we'll call them Hindu Crunches).

Hold one leg in the air, at a 45 degree angle to the ground. Place the opposite ankle across the knee of the raised leg so your legs are in a figure-4 shape.

keeping your shoulderblades off the ground, and your arm extended, use your abs (AND ONLY YOUR ABS) to move your arm towards and over the knee of the extended (straight) leg.

Do 25 reps each side.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's an interesting exercise that I put together while trying to work the abs in a full range. Lie on the floor with your hands under your butt and tuck your knees in to your chest. then extemd your legs straight out and keep them 6 inches above the ground. Then perform a leg raise with your legs straight until they're at a 90 degree angle. Bring them back down to 6 inches, and then bring your knees back into your chest. That's one rep. Now do 50 to start your ab routine. Workd the lower and mid abs.

Page 2 of 2 First 12