Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 8:35am

Style: BJJ/Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Without name dropping I spoke to 2 club owners I have trained with/under one of whom is a blackbelt under relson and runs multiple Relson academies, the other runs a relson gracie affiliate, steps are bieng taken to ensure this guy does not represent relson any further. As to what steps hell if I know, but I completely trust the source.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 9:19am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While nice, that really brings nothing to the investigation. Vague commitments from anonymous individuals is not really what we are about.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 10:37am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless there's some conclusive or further compelling evidence brought to this thread, it's getting shifted from MABS.

The original poster isn't winning any favours from me in terms of posting content and style.

I'm not suggesting everything is peachy with the person in question however, the original poster has done very little to convince me of any cold facts. I see a bunch of certificates and a photo of a legit BJJ Gracie family member with the person in question.

So my question is this:

Is Roberto Scoca falsely claiming rank from Relson Gracie or, has Scoca obtained a legitimate rank from Gracie under false pretence ?

Can Scoca actually fight ?

If these questions aren't answered without a wall of text as the retort, the thread gets shifted.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 10:39am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjudge View Post
    Relson Gracie, is supporting this Fake Black Belt, we have to stop BJJ corruption!!!
    If you post this sort of bullshit response in this particular forum again you're gone.

Read the policy for posting in this forum here:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57547
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:47am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If you post this sort of bullshit response in this particular forum again you're gone."

Sorry for that...we will not post "bullshit" again

Like we said before...., we are not making a false statement, the picture taken of his "certificate" is the only evidence that we have, anyone who is doubting, like this fellow Rock Ape, can do the same thing that we did, calling to mexico to the Federacion Mexicana de Jiujitsu, to Carlson Gracie Jr (Carlson Gracie eldest son), emails to Carlson Gracie's Students Generation 1999 ( date of the "fake certificate"), to Roberto Marquez Aka "Maguilla", and they don't know Scoca.

They're 6 Legit Black Belts from Brazil in Costa Rica and Scoca declined every single time to roll with them, he doesn't speak portuguese, he photoshopped a certificate, when doubts start to emerge again, he left the academy with 60 + students, he fled to China to open a new school, and still have the support of Relson Gracie.

Rock Ape, let's clarify... Roberto Scoca claim that he's a Carlson Gracie Sr (rip) Black Belt, and he's teaching under Relson Gracie's Association.

If nobody stop Scoca, there will be BJJ Black Belts "made in china"

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Unless there's some conclusive or further compelling evidence brought to this thread, it's getting shifted from MABS.

The original poster isn't winning any favours from me in terms of posting content and style.

R/ Sorry about that, we didn't know how to spread the word

I'm not suggesting everything is peachy with the person in question however, the original poster has done very little to convince me of any cold facts. I see a bunch of certificates and a photo of a legit BJJ Gracie family member with the person in question.

So my question is this:

Is Roberto Scoca falsely claiming rank from Relson Gracie or, has Scoca obtained a legitimate rank from Gracie under false pretence ?

R/ He claims to be a Carlson Gracie Sr (rip) Black Belt, he photoshopped his certificate and he's a Relson Gracie's affiliate

Can Scoca actually fight ?

R/They're 6 legit Black Belts from Brazil, who invite him to "roll" and he always declined, he even reject to roll with his students claiming a knee and back injury

If these questions aren't answered without a wall of text as the retort, the thread gets shifted.
    R/ This is the best we can do

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's thread in nhbgear that made us to doubt, is from 2010, just type scoca in google and you'll find it, we can't post links

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 11:59am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, this is interesting:

This is from MMA nhbgear:

hi guys thanks for the interest. in me.......
    well i just have same think to say. thanks for the advertising. for the guys from Utah. the world is not only Pedro sauer. bjj is big
    and i have good new for you, almost all Carlson Gracie black belts know each-other if you can see, and grand master Carlson Gracie. is like the good of jiu-jitsu in Brazil . and have many black belts..... routes Carlson Gracie- Brazilian top team- DE la Riva- marcello monteiro- American top team...and many more. marcello. monteiro is a good friend of mine u was a student from De la Riva. and I'm with marcello c. monteiro association. and we use the curriculum in American top team altitude now...... because is really good. i have the approval from. ATT ALTITUDE and marcello in person. the day you meet me in Utah i have my t-shirt of De la Riva because i like it..... you know this world is simple. when you suck in same think you never progress, when you are good. you FLY TO THE SKY...... today i have a nice day with my friend Relson Gracie..... u i told of this comments of you guys. and he only say this... the world is full of HEATERS........today whee did a seminary for us in American top team with Relson Gracie. and he did because i m a Carlson BB. hu know Relson he don't like mma he love bjj....news, 1.-plus i have my mma & bjj team. u is coming from Brazil. 2.-and I'm opening my own AMERICAN TOP TEAM please don't hate . and i still don't like Throwdown Utah....... is the home of the ego.... and they did really bad on my friend ricky lundell... they own like 26,000. i think..... i just like dayne arestizaval u this month is going to do a seminary with my friend from Peru..... hi dayne you are good. my friend

but my friend of Cali u is asking of me.... you are welcome to trainee here, just this guys from Utah they are all heaters......my friends.... the heaters stay in the hole, the talent fly to the sky........... Utah guy. i still remember you. ..... don't hate :D... all my kids in utah choke & arm-bar all your kids in lest then 1 minute. in the wester regional. tournament i still have the pictures and you are in one of the pictures getting really mad ..... hahahah.. why you didn't say that....and my kids came from utah. to the nationals. and win 1st places only. i like to send the pictures too.
    hi guys thanks again for the advertising. i think in the future. people will know u i 'm
    i will love to post my certificate, but the way i see it, do not matter what i do for try to make this clear
    same people will never be satisfied,

the link u you guys post. don;t even have the half of black belts of carlson. please do better you home work.

calson was also the president of the liga careoca and the secretary general, the vise president of the liga was osiris maia. so many of the black belts in that time u they are member of is association need to go to Carlson Gracie for is black belts test. and have is approval. and if he approve it,you have the high standard and knowledge of the best black belts in the world YOU WILL GET IS SIGNATURE IN YOUR CERTIFICATE. LIKE MINE ;D

and now i see i have the attention in us...... I'm going to say same think and many of this people is going to get more hater. hahahah and i don't care.

IN ALL THE ERA. OF GRAND MASTER CARLSON GRACIE CAMP, NEVER HAVE A SINGLE LOST VS A HELIO CAMP NEVER.....INCLUDING THE FAMILY. AND STUDENTS they send ..............royler gracie vs de la riva... dela riva win.... ............

AND THIS IS FOR ALL THE READERS. THIS PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL. AND ANY ONE NEED TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES FOR MAKE THEM HAPPY.

and for the people u is'n happy, just a recommendation.......... happiness is a state of mind. if you don't want to be happy, you will never be happy. EVEN IF IT RAIN GOLD. THEY WILL COMPLAIN OF UH WILL CLEAN THE MESS. PEACE AND LOVE.

this guys are from Utah and Arizona. the places more racist in the hole country. thats why i move from Utah...... i have good friend also there but that was my experience. :(middle finger smiley)
    So, you are saying you are a Carlson Gracie Black Belt?

well one more......i can see how this forum is getting good for express the hater act. no more comments.
    i get injured of my spine and my knee in a accident and i stop bjj for almost 10 years. thats why is no info.

but in the future. will be much info. i m bringing my bjj team from brazil to fight here pro. if they do good and
    fight pro. what is going to be the excuse? ...............hate for free and just hate ..........if you have same think to tell me ....call me.
    i have many support from my friend from Brazil. and many good known bjj fighters. and pro fighters
    i accept challenges. any time...... that way i have motivation for trainee more hard......
    if you are note willing to fight, stop waisting my time............
    Notice, this person never answers the question!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 12:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Suddenly this guy shows up:

TyHatfield

Re: Roberto Scoca - Any info?
    « Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »
    I had my friend Roberto Scoca ask me to clear up a few things and look over whats up. I am not sure if many know me here but im very good friend with very many BJJ Black belts under my good friend Prof. Pedro Sauer. My name is Ty Hatfield started training under Pedro back in 1990 in Provo Utah. The question at hand is about what or who Roberto is thing this is very simple, he is a Black belt under Carlos Gracie.

I see the linage as

Carlos Gracie -
    then
    Roberto Scoca

very simple.

Lets look at Carlos Gracie he died in 1994 at the age of 92. He was a member of the legendary Gracie family and was Hélio Gracie's oldest brother. (birth date September 14, 1902-October 7, 1994)

Carlos was taught judo by Otávio Mitsuyo Maeda, a Japanese emigrant to Brazil who was then a 4th dan Kodokan judoka. Carlos then passed the teachings on to his brothers Oswaldo, Gastão Jr., Jorge, and Hélio. In 1925, the brothers opened their first academy in Brazil, marking the beginning of the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Carlos had 21 children, 13 of whom earned the rank of black belt in Gracie Jiu-jitsu. These 13 are:

Carlson Gracie, 9th degree red and black belt
    Robson Gracie, 9th degree red and black belt
    Reyson Gracie, 9th degree red and black belt
    Reylson Gracie, 8th degree red and black belt
    Rosley Gracie, 8th degree red and black belt
    Carley Gracie, 8th degree red and black belt
    Rolls Gracie, Black belt (Raised by Helio Gracie)
    Rocian Gracie, 7th degree black belt
    Carlion Gracie, 7th degree black belt
    Carlos "Carlinhos" Gracie, Jr., 7th degree red and black belt
    Karla Gracie, Black belt (First female Gracie family member to reach the rank of black belt)
    Crolin Gracie, 6th degree black belt
    Rillion Gracie, 6th degree black belt

There is alot of other black belts under Carlos Gracie, I have to say Roberto is one of them. That is all the matters. I have trained with alot of guys and when first meet Roberto he is a very good guy and really a study on the art of Jujitsu. Thing is with his being hurt he really lost track of keep up with his training, and it is not that he does not know what he is doing it is just his flow and movement. I have seen as he got back training and working alot of things really are coming together. He is very driven and a great Jujitsu teacher.

I hope this clears up things and you are able to just put this aside and be friends always Jujitsu is also a style of love and carring. I have never seen one of my friends here ever not say My friend how are you doing? or my brother how are you my family my friend? it is all about that.

That is all I have to say thanks my friends if need me know I will be there! This is in the words of my Brothers- agradece os meus amigos se precisarem de mim sabem que estarei lá!

Thank you.

Posted On:
    2/07/2013 2:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting that i find no mention whatsoever of BJJ per se, or Pedro Sauer on Ty Hatfields Fb or school website.

https://www.facebook.com/tyronhatfield

http://www.mountainwestjiu-jitsu.com...ur-instructor/
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast