Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 1:01am

Style: lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My favorite parts are in the beginning when he repeatedly grabs the barrel with his hand completely over the muzzle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 8:30am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only one person getting screwed in that scenario. Also; why is it that these disarming drills think grabbing the barrel is a good idea? Thats potentially the hottest external part of the weapon.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 11:21am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I subscribe to the Daffy Duck school of gun defense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 11:30am

Style: Seidokaikan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know it's all pure fantasy anyway and will never happen, but I just once want to hear about the guy who spent years practicing all these bullshit rifle disarms having someone walk up to him carrying a rifle...

...with a sling.

I made the mistake of wading into an argument a couple of weeks ago on a Choson Ninja video where he was teaching how to snatch an M-16, flip it around, and shoot everybody in the room upside-down with your pinky finger. I was informed that it's quite standard military training to do just that and furthermore, no, Mr. Park is NOT wearing a fake cop uniform to lend himself credibility.

I wonder if there are any documented cases of people actually getting shot while attempting bullshido gun disarms.

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 11:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This "disarm" and others like it should be widely taught and convincingly presented as 100% effective. There is an overpopulation problem.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 1:06pm

Style: BJJ Beginner

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From his website:

After working in high risk private security contracting, Matt found that his training was theoretically sound, but lacking in practical application. After discussions with his teachers inRussia, he was told it was time to move on and develop his own methods, which became Pramek. Following his internal drive to learn and develop more, Matt sought out other students and teacher’s of various combatives methods and systems, as well as scientists working with physics, mechanics, biomechanics, and neurology, working with them to understand the basics of what they do, looking at the underlying principles behind what they do, and to combine science and pragmatism in combatives. Matt has variety of students, from the US Army 75th Ranger Battalion to the Army Land Warrior Development unit, private security teams, corporations, police, soldiers and civilians, to celebrities like Chris ‘Ludacris’ Bridges.
    Isn't he contradicting himself in the first sentence?

Or shock horror, the 'security' work doesn't mean **** and like so many others teaching combatives (I really dislike that word, it must give these guys a nerdgasm being able to say that on their site) mentioning security work and the army guy who came for a free lesson is just a way to magically bestow credibility.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 1:09pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The best part of this terrible video is when he ejects the clip and uses it to fake a head strike.

Who needs the gun? The real d34dly means using just the ammo.
    He's obviously never heard of Ninja Throwing-Bullets. It's pretty advanced.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 1:52pm

Style: Baguazhang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Systema?
    I believe Pramek is primarily based on Kadochnikova systema. Agreed on your assessment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 1:58pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe they really want to do movies... Bad B movies. Like SyFy channel at 3AM when you get home drunk and your girl is too tired to give it up so you end up watching crap TV and fantasizing about how Tiffany used to be not so fat in the 80s kinds of movies.

It's the kind if techniques you could use if sharktopus pulled 8 guns on you. They would definitely 'come in' because that's how sharktopus rolls.

All gangster.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 2:01pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe they really want to do movies... Bad B movies. Like SyFy channel at 3AM when you get home drunk and your girl is too tired to give it up so you end up watching crap TV and fantasizing about how Tiffany used to be not so fat in the 80s kinds of movies.

It's the kind if techniques you could use if sharktopus pulled 8 guns on you. They would definitely 'come in' because thait's how sharktopus rolls.

All gangster.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast