221281 Bullies, 4327 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 125
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. IMightBeWrong is offline
    IMightBeWrong's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,074

    Posted On:
    7/29/2013 5:16pm


     Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been wanting one of those Eskabars for a while now. I just can't justify another neck knife that I will likely not carry. Although it would be nice to put it in my car. I keep a Bark River 3V Bravo Necker 2 there and if it got stolen I'd be heartbroken.
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝
  2. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,709

    Posted On:
    7/29/2013 6:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been carrying a Kershaw Half Ton most of the time these days.

    It's petite, utilitarian, sharpens easily, built like a tank and holds a shaving edge very well. For @ $12 it's a heck of a deal! IMHO.

  3. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,248

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 9:04am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IMightBeWrong View Post
    I've been wanting one of those Eskabars for a while now. I just can't justify another neck knife that I will likely not carry. Although it would be nice to put it in my car. I keep a Bark River 3V Bravo Necker 2 there and if it got stolen I'd be heartbroken.
    Being the Beckers are cheaper than the Bark Rivers, keep that in the car. No heartbreak at that point. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  4. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,517

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 10:59am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found this at Home Depot a while ago:

    and its become my new outdoors knife. Its a cheap $12 knife, but the best I've seen for the price. One edge is serrated and one is plain like the SOG pentagon, which is an alignment I like more than the half and half since I like having a plain edge close to the handle for scraping and stripping.
  5. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,248

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 12:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^ Not bad for a $12 knife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  6. doofaloofa is online now
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,393

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 3:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Found this at Home Depot a while ago:

    and its become my new outdoors knife. Its a cheap $12 knife, but the best I've seen for the price. One edge is serrated and one is plain like the SOG pentagon, which is an alignment I like more than the half and half since I like having a plain edge close to the handle for scraping and stripping.
    It looks like it has a short tang (the handle is like a paint scraper)

    How tough and durable is it?
  7. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,517

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 4:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    It looks like it has a short tang (the handle is like a paint scraper)

    How tough and durable is it?
    Surprisingly robust, actually. Solid blade (it says hardened steel but I don't know what kind), no shakiness in the handle, built like an actual tool. I suspect that the tang only goes as far as the little metal circle but it hasn't had any problems yet (if it breaks I'll probably make it into a spearhead). Extremely sharp. Comes with a pretty crappy sheath though. I like that it looks more like a tool, cause my other outdoor knife is a Ka Bar which is pretty weapony looking.
  8. doofaloofa is online now
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,393

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 4:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i want one now!
  9. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,517

    Posted On:
    8/08/2013 5:47pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  10. IMightBeWrong is offline
    IMightBeWrong's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,074

    Posted On:
    8/12/2013 7:12pm


     Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just ordered my first Strider. It's an SnG with Black Double Gunner Grips and a Tiger Striped CPM 154 blade. Cost $475, the most I've ever spent on a knife. I considered the SMF, but I carry a CQC-8 right now and sort of wish it were a little smaller so I decided to go with the more pocket friendly SnG.

    I'm extremely excited to say the least, and I do plan on carrying it and not babying it.
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.