• Advanced Search
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
Punch your friends in the facebook (etc.) SHARE THIS!:
  1. alex is online now
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Style: 
    Muay Thai
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,207

    Posted On:
    1/15/2013 10:41pm

    supporting member

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Me getting hurt (you know you wanna watch)

    • action man anderson putting me on my ass. fun fact- he -almost- dropped me with the same shot in the previous round
    • English
  2. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Style: 
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,230

    Posted On:
    1/15/2013 10:54pm

    forum leader

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have bookmarked this video and will look at it whenever I feel depressed. Please post more videos of you getting hurt, Alex, it is a mood levitator.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  3. gregaquaman is offline
    gregaquaman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Style: 
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,578

    Posted On:
    1/15/2013 10:56pm

    Join us... or die

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Body shots do suck serious beans
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts
  4. alex is online now
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Style: 
    Muay Thai
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,207

    Posted On:
    1/15/2013 10:57pm

    supporting member

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have literally hours of footage of me sparring steve "action man" anderson, and 90% of it looks like this. the other 10% is me running away. thats what happens when your regular sparring partner has had 20+ pro fights in boxing/kickboxing
  5. KidneyThief is offline

    Registered Member

    Style: 
    Liu Seong Kuntao Silat
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rochester,NY
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    1/16/2013 3:29pm


    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Me getting hurt (you know you wanna watch)

    Ouch LOL
  6. erezb is online now

    Senior Member

    Style: 
    Boxing,Kickboxing K1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,290

    Posted On:
    1/16/2013 3:47pm


    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Me getting hurt (you know you wanna watch)

    how long till the pain was gone?
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Style: 
    No Style
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,430

    Posted On:
    1/16/2013 3:49pm

    supporting member

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did he land both punches or was it just the body shot?
  8. alex is online now
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Style: 
    Muay Thai
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,207

    Posted On:
    1/17/2013 12:43pm

    supporting member

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Me getting hurt (you know you wanna watch)

    pain went away quickly, was still a little winded after though. rabbit- not sure tbh, my sparring sessions with steve tend to just be 40 minutes of pain and humiliation. also, now in gif form!
  9. Cake of Doom is offline

    Registered Member

    Style: 
    Holiday Judo
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    804

    Posted On:
    1/18/2013 7:35am


    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I now have that .gif as my wallpaper and i can't stop laughing so cheers for that. On a serious note, I actually found myself going "ooph" when you got clocked.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.