Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 4:19pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling, kickboxin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the UG thread:

UPDATE: Academy owner has fired Antonio and replaced him with legitmate Eduardo Brigadeiro and Ricardo De La Riva blackbelt.

Website is in the process of being updated (from the UK BJJ fb group, bunch of blackbelts helped with this)

SUCCESS! My justice boner is now no more, justice has been served. Well done to Zip, mmaguy30, all bullshido mods, anyone who provided any information to the investigation, to brass.balls blue/back up blue, Delroy 'burn the belt', and the UK BJJ community.

Let this thread serve as a reminder to anyone considering entering claiming fraudulent rank BJJ: you will be found out, you will be shamed, and if the UG gets wind of it, you will be made to taste the big pee pee!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 4:49pm

Style: BJJ, Wing Chun Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just saw this on the UG thread and wanted to add it:
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....112938&page=29

"UPDATE: Academy owner has fired Antonio and replaced him with legitmate Eduardo Brigadeiro and Ricardo De La Riva blackbelt." - Sitchpack

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 4:51pm

Style: Generic MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the UG thread:

sitchpack - "UPDATE: Academy owner has fired Antonio and replaced him with legitmate Eduardo Brigadeiro and Ricardo De La Riva blackbelt.

Website is in the process of being updated (from the UK BJJ fb group, bunch of blackbelts helped with this)

SUCCESS! My justice boner is now no more, justice has been served. Well done to Zip, mmaguy30, all bullshido mods, anyone who provided any information to the investigation, to brass.balls blue/back up blue, Delroy 'burn the belt', and the UK BJJ community.

Let this thread serve as a reminder to anyone considering entering claiming fraudulent rank BJJ: you will be found out, you will be shamed, and if the UG gets wind of it, you will be made to taste the big pee pee!...

Sorry! Forgot to add the name of the blackbelt! His name is Ivam Maciel and he fucking runs **** now."

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....112938&page=29

Problem solved, it would seem. Respect72, please inform your army of lawyers that Master Antonio no longer requires their service.

Edit: Sorry, I somehow missed Dreamermma's post.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 1/14/2013 5:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 5:06pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems odd that Antonio would rather challenge someone questioning his credentials than simply state his credentials after being asked repeatedly. Then again, had he been able to do so he'd still have a job as instructor. Respect72, when will Antonio be speaking for himself like a big boy instead of letting you do his talking?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 7:02pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    Ginger boy, it's not a Jiu Jitsu match i hope you know it's an MMA match. With full rules! Your imaginary girlfriend can approve that, if you have one? For your sake i hope you don't! When your going to get reconstruction on your face when you fight! You will stop training for a long long time. This is direct from Antonio. There is a show in March, do you have the Ginga balls (or fake brass balls) to fight him them. I have just spoke to Antonio and he "promises to smash you into bits, and believe us that's going to happen, that pathetic Muay Thai training you did in Thailand is not going to help you". "I am disappointed in a person who represents Martial Arts, like yourself, you came to my school and complained about your tapped up finger and half way through the class, you said your back was hurting, so i had to go and get lotion and put it on your back to make you feel better because you were shaking and i'm sure everyone will verify that, thanks for being a SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH, you better take the fight in March or you will look like a twat, it still doesn't make a difference, i will still smash your face to bits and the rest of your pathetic skinny body". Let's get it on.
    Which conditions afterwards will lead to Antonio saying the 2 words that are the name of who gave him his brown belt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 9:08pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha ha ha, funny how the Mixed Martial Arts replies responses from our side are being deleted, the troll is Dreamermma.
    Nothing ever gets deleted here at Bullshido.

If Antonia is serious about this, he should sign up and state the **** you are spewing himself. Unless this is already Antonia pretending to be a sock puppet.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 9:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ginger boy, it's not a Jiu Jitsu match i hope you know it's an MMA match. With full rules! Your imaginary girlfriend can approve that, if you have one? For your sake i hope you don't! When your going to get reconstruction on your face when you fight! You will stop training for a long long time. This is direct from Antonio. There is a show in March, do you have the Ginga balls (or fake brass balls) to fight him them. I have just spoke to Antonio and he "promises to smash you into bits, and believe us that's going to happen, that pathetic Muay Thai training you did in Thailand is not going to help you". "I am disappointed in a person who represents Martial Arts, like yourself, you came to my school and complained about your tapped up finger and half way through the class, you said your back was hurting, so i had to go and get lotion and put it on your back to make you feel better because you were shaking and i'm sure everyone will verify that, thanks for being a SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH, you better take the fight in March or you will look like a twat, it still doesn't make a difference, i will still smash your face to bits and the rest of your pathetic skinny body". Let's get it on.
    Quit posting for Antonio and have him post using his own account, or admit you are Antonio.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 9:57pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha ha ha, funny how the Mixed Martial Arts replies responses from our side are being deleted, the troll is Dreamermma. It confirms, this is group set out to be unfair in fighting because they don't have what it takes to fight, ika real fighting, MMA. There is a show in March if DH is willing to accept? Why don't we donate both of our monies to Charity, but....if he knocks you out Dominic, you will give your blue belt back and stop training Martial Arts and also shut the **** up! Don't forget full MMA rules! Anything goes! He know's you are not used to that you little bitch. Typical example of a lame fighter who tries to glorify himself by talking bullshit, let everyone see for themselves, instead of hiding behind the internet. Action talks, bullshit walks! xxxx Love you Ginga boy, knew you didn't have a girl, who in their right mind would go out with you? No character, no character, no physique and prodominately a fake person who pretends to be nice (THE WORSE KIND). I hope your back is better and your finger heals lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Quit posting for Antonio and have him post using his own account, or admit you are Antonio.
    What IIF said. For all we know, Respect72, you're some guy trying to stir up trouble for Mr. Estepania.

Either way, Mr. Estepania needs to confirm you speak for him or speak up for himself. If this does not happen you will no longer be allowed to post here because you have gone to lengths to make trouble for someone else.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 10:33pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    xxxx Love you Ginga boy, knew you didn't have a girl, who in their right mind would go out with you? No character, no character, no physique and prodominately a fake person who pretends to be nice (THE WORSE KIND). I hope your back is better and your finger heals lol.
    There seems to be a lot of mixed emotions in your post towards GingerNinja, I'm having a hard time reconciling it. Tell me respect72, in all seriousness, is GinagaNinja a romantic interest of yours?

Also, could you kindly further clarify your actual relationship with Antonio so that casual lurkers, such as myself, can better gauge your position to be advocating on his behalf? cheers.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    1/15/2013 12:08am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamermma View Post
    I would like to add that should Antonia dicktuck on this challenge or lose the fight he must post a video repeating the phrase "I now know how tastes the UG and Bullshido's big pee pee."
    Hi Dreamer, just so you know, that's not a tactic we use over here, please keep it on MMA underground.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast