Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 9:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    Firstly I am extremely disappointed in anyone that has actually taken part in this thread. The owners of this site have been contacted to get this removed immediately. How dare any of you make allegations such as these? The fact is that Andy Roberts has headed up this whole group because he is losing student's left, right and centre. FACT! He is clearly jealous of Antonio and all the comments on here have originated from his students. I really hope Karma bites him on the arse because this show's his character! Anyone taking part in this discussion in a slanderous manner, should not even be in the Martial Arts field. NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER! Now to the legalities, a personal email has been used, and a private photo taken from Facebook. On top of this, i think you will find that Defamation law places necessary restrictions on what we are able to say about other individuals or companies. For the most part, people are free to speak as they will, but when it can be shown that unjust criticism was levelled at someone who was undeserving of it, and it caused significant harm to some aspect of their life, there are quite rightly various forms of legal recourse for them to take. I suggest anyone who has any sense, withdraw from this thread immediately because legal action is taken!
    Errrrm, no.

I didn't start the thread, I don't think any of my students have posted on it.

I said I lived in Guildford, I have high grade students who live in Guildford and Woking, I didn't want to go down in case I got shot (referring to a comment in a previous post, in hindsight maybe not the best comment but it was a joke) I posted a link to my site and said there was a train from Guildford to Farnborough and the commute was easy.

The people asking the questions have nothing to do with me or my club.

I will not be getting involved further.

Thank you

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Firstly I am extremely disappointed in anyone that has actually taken part in this thread. The owners of this site have been contacted to get this removed immediately. How dare any of you make allegations such as these? The fact is that Andy Roberts has headed up this whole group because he is losing student's left, right and centre. FACT! He is clearly jealous of Antonio and all the comments on here have originated from his students. I really hope Karma bites him on the arse because this show's his character! Anyone taking part in this discussion in a slanderous manner, should not even be in the Martial Arts field. NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER! Now to the legalities, a personal email has been used, and a private photo taken from Facebook. On top of this, i think you will find that Defamation law places necessary restrictions on what we are able to say about other individuals or companies. For the most part, people are free to speak as they will, but when it can be shown that unjust criticism was levelled at someone who was undeserving of it, and it caused significant harm to some aspect of their life, there are quite rightly various forms of legal recourse for them to take. I suggest anyone who has any sense, withdraw from this thread immediately because legal action is taken!
    So anyone who has commented, copied, pasted or participated is going to be involved in this friggin lawsuit? hahahaha. You need to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal amigo and learn what true legalities are alllllll about.

Several of the members have asked you or your support team of Antonio to simply back it up...so just back it up and save the threats, they are empty and have no legal bearing. If not the WSJ wouldve been sunk long ago.

I think I like this site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 9:37am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have just discovered that one of the guys involved in this was actually a corner against one of our fighters. We are dealing with this, be warned. Antonio does not have to justify himself to a silly website, especially at his level. Rob Taylor, good work!! I believe a public apology is on it's way!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 9:43am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody is going to shot you mate lol. Thank you for your understanding and at least someone has sense. Hopefully you will see me at the Seni, if your going to be there Andy. Antonio will be competing in the Brown Belt division at this time and will challenge anyone who wishes to take this further.

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 9:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you provide the information that was asked of you instead of showering us with your empty threats?

Is it really that hard? If I was a Rickson brown belt, I would be more than happy to provide the evidence.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 9:47am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a third party, who happen to personally know Antonio and therefore speaking on his behalf. We are also a lawyers and gaining evidence. He has provided Kickboxing, Thai Boxing and Tae Kwondo certificates to his Academy. With regards to NASM, i think the checks that were done were not through. The NASM in the UK were contacted not the NASM in the USA. NASM records are disposed of after three years. Speak to the Academy i think you will find, Antonio is a 4th Dan. This behaviour is so disrespectful towards a Master.
    You are hilarious. All this typing and posturing without any proof provided is extremely damning to your case. It does not take very long to prove legitimate rank. Allow me to demonstrate.

My name is John Palmer. I earned my brown belt in BJJ under William Vandry who is a Carlos Machado black belt. Here is a photo of my instructor, Master Machado and myself on the day I earned it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brown belt wCarlos and Will.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	14328

How hard was that? Now it's Mr. Estepanian's turn.
    Last edited by jnp; 1/09/2013 9:53am at . Reason: fixed typo
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 10:06am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how the facebook group was removed and people are backing down now.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 10:14am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have just discovered that one of the guys involved in this was actually a corner against one of our fighters. We are dealing with this, be warned. Antonio does not have to justify himself to a silly website, especially at his level. Rob Taylor, good work!! I believe a public apology is on it's way!!!
    A corner? Dealing with this? We just discovered? Warned? Call Dick Tracy...

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 10:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What facebook group? Threads on Bullshido don't get removed, and nobody here will back down unless presented with evidence.

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 10:38am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Respect

my name is Dave Coles, I am a black belt under Braulio Estima and part of the UK BJJ Community.

The facebook group you refer to has many legit high grade BJJ'ers and I can categorically assure you that they will not ignore it when anyone makes false claims regarding BJJ rank in the UK.

There is a very very simple solution to this which involves answering one question.

Who awarded Antonio his Brown Belt.

It is not a difficult question for any genuine BJJ grade to answer.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast