Our Sponsors:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/18/2013 6:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you need info about this guy Antonio, you may email me or just reply back with your info and I will give you the full run down on this guys life. He is nothing but a fake.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    3/18/2013 6:16am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's not the way this works.

If you have verifiable information with proof then post it. If all you have is your opinion, or unverifiable personal accounts, then keep it to yourself.

Posted On:
    3/18/2013 6:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    That's not the way this works.

If you have verifiable information with proof then post it. If all you have is your opinion, or unverifiable personal accounts, then keep it to yourself.
    I have known Antonio since he was 6 years old and I can tell you none of the I formation that he is providing is true. I would rather not get into personal details about him as I have changed my mind about disclosing this info. True name Antoni Estepanian. Born UK but grew up in Iran Tehran since 1 year old.
    at age of 12-13 years old him and mother immigrated to Glendale, California. Antonio was deported from US back to UK at age of 23-24. No formal training on anything, not a master, certainly no black belt. Just a little training at different gyms here and there and that's how he picked up some of his skills. He has always been super fit and that has worked out towards his advantage. I will be revoking my membership as this will be my last post.

Posted On:
    3/18/2013 8:28pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesma View Post
    I have known Antonio since he was 6 years old and I can tell you none of the I formation that he is providing is true. I would rather not get into personal details about him as I have changed my mind about disclosing this info. True name Antoni Estepanian. Born UK but grew up in Iran Tehran since 1 year old.
    at age of 12-13 years old him and mother immigrated to Glendale, California. Antonio was deported from US back to UK at age of 23-24. No formal training on anything, not a master, certainly no black belt. Just a little training at different gyms here and there and that's how he picked up some of his skills. He has always been super fit and that has worked out towards his advantage. I will be revoking my membership as this will be my last post.
    Hesma, unless you can back this up with evidence, then this is no help at all to the investigation and will not count for anything. Your posts will be removed from this thread that is dedicated to progressing the investigation through verifiable EVIDENCE only.

As such, I have reported the posts for a moderator to cull them.
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314