• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 8:33am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well at least it confirms that I was actually there.

The guy doesn't even get his hooks in? He's not a master of anything.

For the record, Antonio hasn't sent any of the messages that I asked for on facebook to get the fight organised, I've checked with my manager, he hasn't sent anything to him either.

Antonios wife was the only person filming that day, so This 'Respect72' is very likely either Antonio or her. In my opinion that makes her as guilty as him of fraud.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 9:34am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post

Here is the footage of Antonio, make up your own minds and stop the talk! Talk is cheap. The fight is on for all of you that want to see him get his arse kicked and ask the man himself!
    Sure, I'll take a stab at it.

0:01 - Blue Belt Enters in Seoi Nage - His arm enters in below the elbow on the forearm and he steps back into the throw.

0:07 - Blue Belt lets way too much space in Side Control

0:09 - Brown Belt instead of using the epic amount of space to hip escape, he shoves the blue belt with his arms

0:12 - Brown Belt elects for a very loose reverse triangle

0:16 - Brown Belt Lets go with his hands, leaving the loose triangle as his only control. Blue Belt elects not to posture

0:23 - Brown Belt Spins to the back on his knees with only belt control. Blue Belt elects to just sit there and not granby or stand up

0:26 - Rear Naked Choke with no hooks or lower body control. Blue Belt doesn't protect his neck or hand fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 1:48pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Sure, I'll take a stab at it.

0:01 - Blue Belt Enters in Seoi Nage - His arm enters in below the elbow on the forearm and he steps back into the throw.

0:07 - Blue Belt lets way too much space in Side Control

0:09 - Brown Belt instead of using the epic amount of space to hip escape, he shoves the blue belt with his arms

0:12 - Brown Belt elects for a very loose reverse triangle

0:16 - Brown Belt Lets go with his hands, leaving the loose triangle as his only control. Blue Belt elects not to posture

0:23 - Brown Belt Spins to the back on his knees with only belt control. Blue Belt elects to just sit there and not granby or stand up

0:26 - Rear Naked Choke with no hooks or lower body control. Blue Belt doesn't protect his neck or hand fight.
    At last it sounds like another Master has spoken and analysed the movements!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 1:51pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get your facts right, speak to Mark Phung and i think it will confirm that neither Antonio or his wife have had any part in this stupid discussion.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 2:09pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a master by any stretch of the imagination.

Was this a demo or a live round?
    Last edited by Plasma; 2/10/2013 2:47pm at .

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    Was this a demo or a live round?
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...IGJDTDlmsOw.99 .
    In my opinion this was a demo and not a live round. There is a fair amount of compliance with the technique and no resistance. I would break it down further, but it looks like the video is now set to private.

Respect72, could you set the video to public again? If you're using it as proof of Antonio's grappling ability there is no harm in having a fellow instructor give his opinion.

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 2:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get your facts right, speak to Mark Phung and i think it will confirm that neither Antonio or his wife have had any part in this stupid discussion.
    Who is Mark Phung?

And why would he know whether Antonio or his wife was posting here. Does he supervise their internet usage.

You need to do better then that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 3:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this one of his friends by any chance. Log on to you tube and check the latest, everyone is supporting Antonio. By the way, Dominic suggested that he was a much tougher opponent than Javier Vazquez. He is on something i think. I'm sure when Antonio finds out he will not only call him personally and tell him you want to fight Javier as well. As for the threats, your showing your class and dreaming. If you look on you tube, he has already welcomed your round his house. Your really showing yourself up Dominic. As for Mr Miyagi, have you heard there is a new Karate Kid film coming out, go watch it and learn some more lol.
    Lol finally he got under your skin. As for the death threats, very interesting reading for some officials to read. Why don't you respond to him directly. As far as I can see he has been a very respectful Martial Artist towards you. Where is your professionalism? I'm positive the Gracie's in the USA will be very disgusted to see how one of the people in their school is representing their name! As said on you tube, Facebook messages and 5 other videos can be posted!
    If you have nothing to add, or do not answer our question, with your identity, your posts will be removed form this thread! You have engaged in logical fallacies to turn the debate from credentials to who is going to fight whom. As you are neither the person in question, a spouse, or a student you will no longer be allowed to post as a proxy.

State who you are or all your posting privileges will be removed.

Posted On:
    2/13/2013 11:02pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Who is Mark Phung?

And why would he know whether Antonio or his wife was posting here. Does he supervise their internet usage.

You need to do better then that.
    OK, so I looked around to see if this had progressed in other places compared to here and I think I have a bit more info to provide on who "Mark Phung" is and why they would have made reference to that name here.

At the moment a lot of the back and forward appears to be happening on Youtube Video comments of the "tapped to mount" video of Antonio's MMA fight: http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ (accessed on 14/02/13 1:53pm +10GMT)

For clarity: Dominic Heydon is GingerNinja who is shown in the video as he went to the gym to test it out as per his written account.

"Dominic Heydon 4 days ago

Fantastic news. I really don't think I have said anything disrespectful about your wife at all. Please get in contact with my manager Mark Phung on Facebook and he will sort out the finer details such as a decent show and a suitable escrow to hold our money. Please also confirm this is actually you by shooting me a Facebook message and we'll get the ball rolling."

" Antonio Estepanian 4 days ago

Fantastic! Let's be professionals and settle this in the octagon and show our skills. I will contact Mark Phung on facebook. Thanks for your response. It's gonna be fun, lol."

'Wolf Pack' on you tube appears to be "Respect72" here?

" Wolf Pack 4 days ago

Dominic, are you ok? No seriously! He has already confirmed in writing to Mark Phung on Facebook. Oh and a video has been posted of you and Antonio, with you getting reverse chocked. For good measure, i made sure i also added it to Bullshido. It's a place where a bunch of little babies go and don't know what they are talking about."
    (emphasis added)

" Dominic Heydon 3 days ago

<Snip>...Wolfpack you either are Antonio or his Wife. Antonio has not contacted myself or Mark on Facebook. He's a liar and a coward and a poor excuse for a fighter. Despite my shortcomings at least I will fight"

"Antonio Estepanian 3 days ago

We have contacted Mark Phung and been very respectful. All the certifcates and a full account has been posted to him. I will leave it like this. For the record, I can't be responsible for other people's actions but can tell you that i have not been on any of the websites myself and cannot control the stupidity that surrounds this issue." (emphasis added)
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/14/2013 3:12am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This fight is never going to happen.

I find it ironic that whomever Respect72 / Wolf Pack is, they make reference to Bullshido in that way but then cry themselves, like getting chocked out isn't something every fighter can expect within their career ? Big fucking deal, like getting chocked out proves anything.

From this thread's perspective, one things for sure, Antonio is a chump who, when challenged over his certification ... FAILED at every opportunity to provide any evidence to support his rank.

When challenged over his rank, he FAILED at every opportunity to speak up for himself, preferring to allow some dipshit to talk on his behalf (or quite possibly, was posting himself but didn't have the balls to admit it).

Either way, he's chump.

Now, unless the question of his rank is answered, clearly, succinctly without walls of bullshit text, then as far as we're concerned Antonio Estepanian's integrity and honesty as a fighter and a person is highly questionable, and this thread will remain in the public domain to allow people who choose to do some research on prospective instructors/fighters, to make an informed decision on weather Estepanian is worth their time and effort.

This is a customer advocacy website - Buyers beware.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast