222231 Bullies, 4346 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 134
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Respect72 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:41pm


     

    -9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It demonstrates that everything Dominic Heydon has said in his little essay was a lie. That's just for starters. He never mounted him, he got reverse chocked. End of the day, when they fight it's going to be an MMA match. Good luck.
  2. Mr.Miyagi is offline
    Mr.Miyagi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,005

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:44pm


     Style: BJJ/Zumba

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    It demonstrates that everything Dominic Heydon has said in his little essay was a lie. That's just for starters. He never mounted him, he got reverse chocked. End of the day, when they fight it's going to be an MMA match. Good luck.
    That was obviously a drill and compliance only. There is no way that is the wrestle or free rolling that Dominic spoke of. As he has said, post the full 2 minute free rolling video, or kindly drop the fakery and high horse attitude.

    This is a terrible attempt of a 'counter' demonstration of your argument. Pathetic.
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

    Miyagi: Feeling correct.

    Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

    Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.
  3. Respect72 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:53pm


     

    -5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this one of his friends by any chance. Log on to you tube and check the latest, everyone is supporting Antonio. By the way, Dominic suggested that he was a much tougher opponent than Javier Vazquez. He is on something i think. I'm sure when Antonio finds out he will not only call him personally and tell him you want to fight Javier as well. As for the threats, your showing your class and dreaming. If you look on you tube, he has already welcomed your round his house. Your really showing yourself up Dominic. As for Mr Miyagi, have you heard there is a new Karate Kid film coming out, go watch it and learn some more lol.
  4. The Cap is online now
    The Cap's Avatar

    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    315

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    It demonstrates that everything Dominic Heydon has said in his little essay was a lie.
    The video you have linked demonstrates someone teaching a (poorly done) counter technique, evidenced by the fighter on the bottom instructing his partner in what actions to take. This is mentioned in the following passage of Heydon's report:

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerNinja View Post
    Antonio demonstrated some moves on Dan and myself and his wife was taking pictures of this. [...] it really was just him demonstrating take downs and a kimora to the class (oh and if the kimora didn't work, he did some rear naked on me that I think she snapped too).
    This clearly demonstrates he was not lying, which invalidates your claim.

    You're something rare R72. It takes a special kind of idiot to present evidence of one fact, claim it proves a contrary fact, and hope someone is deaf, dumb or blind enough to believe you. You should try your hand at politics, I can think of a couple of parties that I'd like to see handicapped for the next elections.
    Last edited by The Cap; 2/09/2013 10:12pm at . Reason: formatting
  5. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,847

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 11:06pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh great,

    Ginger Ninja, I'm taking down your post because of the threat to beat him down in the street. If you want to repost and remove that threat that's fine.
  6. Respect72 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 11:13pm


     

    -6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerNinja View Post
    Post the video of our full '2 minute roll' you loser of a human being. You have no idea how close you are to crossing a line. I've been polite and fair, but don't confuse that with the fact that on some level, I'm twisted. You're only down the road from me and finding out where you live will not be hard (considering I'm friends with some of the people in the gym that you used to work at).

    You have not sent me a message on facebook confirming a fight, you have not posted our two minute roll, where I crushed your less than white belt ass, you are a coward, a lying ****, and I promise that I'm going to beat you to within an inch of your life now, either inside the cage, or on your front garden.

    This is either Antonio or his wife, as it was Antonios wife recording the footage and taking the pictures. You're very stupid if you think for half a second that I'll let this go. You just signed your own death warrant!

    Look over both shoulders before you open your door now, you have actually written a check your ass can't cash!!!
    Lol finally he got under your skin. As for the death threats, very interesting reading for some officials to read. Why don't you respond to him directly. As far as I can see he has been a very respectful Martial Artist towards you. Where is your professionalism? I'm positive the Gracie's in the USA will be very disgusted to see how one of the people in their school is representing their name! As said on you tube, Facebook messages and 5 other videos can be posted!
  7. The Cap is online now
    The Cap's Avatar

    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    315

    Posted On:
    2/09/2013 11:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    I'm positive the Gracie's in the USA will be very disgusted to see how one of the people in their school is representing their name!
    Probably not, they've already got a lot to be disgusted about over someone not in their school lying about representing their name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    5 other videos can be posted!
    No they cannot. Apart from your disreputable posts, there is no evidence that any video of Heydon losing anything to any fake bjj teacher exists anywhere or ever has. To prove otherwise, one would have to do more than make continuous attention-whoring posts under multiple pseudonyms both here and on youtube, or post unrelated videos of some fraudfuckingtastic side control escape: one would have to post the proof.

    Actions speak louder than words; yours are distinctly saying "I'm lying" to everyone listening.
  8. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,847

    Posted On:
    2/10/2013 1:20am

    hall of famestaff
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Respect72 are you Antonio or his wife?
  9. sweats is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    248

    Posted On:
    2/10/2013 7:58am


     Style: Shotokan & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Antonio Estepanian, BJJ brown belt and other spurious claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post


    Here is the footage of Antonio, make up your own minds and stop the talk! Talk is cheap. The fight is on for all of you that want to see him get his arse kicked and ask the man himself!
    Not a roll, not impressive, and very low percentage technique. Honestly, after watching that I have more doubts about his legitimacy rather than less.
  10. Rock Ape is online now
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,144

    Posted On:
    2/10/2013 8:14am

    staff
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is starting to deviate from MABS posting policy.

    This won't be tolerated.

    Final warning to EVERYONE. I will cull/issue infractions/temp ban where appropriate.

    Keep on topic, & STOP with the threats.

    Cull here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119835
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/10/2013 8:33am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.