Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 10:56am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Antonio Estepanian, BJJ brown belt and other spurious claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    How can you post scans and footage on here?
    The same as any forum boards. If you don't use the quick reply button to post you will see options for it.

If you are having trouble contact any of the mods and they will actually help you out with it, even Rock Ape, as long as it is relevant to this conversation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 10:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Antonio Estepanian, BJJ brown belt and other spurious claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    It's funny that all the facts i have just written backing up his Martial Arts qualifications have been moved again! Some kind of sick group doing this i think.
    If you read the stickies in this sub-forum all the **** talking you were doing is not allowed.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 11:02am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell me, Respect72

Is this Master Zaven, Shaolin Tai Kwondo in America, the same American source where Antonio is getting his BJJ brown belt certificate from ?

Lordy that will be one to see.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 11:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephelapoid View Post
    I do not appreciate your condescending tone.

I think that what you “missed” was the point I was making with my post.

I do not condone any of the things of which Antonio is being accused here. My point was that the horse you have all been flogging is long since dead. Why can it not now be left alone?.
    Hmm...am I the only one who reads this as "this is only the top of the iceberg of things Mr. Estepanian has lied about. Please don't investigate this any further as it would get even more embarrassing for him?"

Other than that, excellent thread. This is the sort of thread that makes BS.net still worthwhile reading.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 12:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephelapoid View Post
    I dont understand, you guys have got what you wanted, cant you not just leave Antonio alone now?. You got the man fired, brilliant, congratulations. But not only that, youve deprived his students, myself included, of a teacher they respected and will greatly miss.
    No, his lies got him fired. All people did on the two threads is get the falsehood pointed out. If he had LEGIT credentials the two threads would be "dead in the water."

Weather or not the accusations may be true, it makes absolutly no difference to me, and I guarentee that the vast majority of my fellow students would feel the same. It only matters to the guys who started this so they can satisfy their own "witchhunt".
    You must be uneducated or naive. DO you need links to the hundreds of people a year fired, all over the world, for falsifying their Resume?

I get the moral of the story here, beleive me I do, but at the end of the day what does it actualy matter to you.
    No, you do not "get it." You wouldn't be arguing skill vs integrity if you did. They are two different things that can co-exist but are independent of each other.

On a side note, Gingerninja if you realy are going to fight, God help you sir.
    You know, if he loses, it means nothing concerning credentials right? It proves nothing at all about his brown belt ranking issues.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/18/2013 11:37am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2013 10:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfarhead View Post
    Hello,

He is confirmed as a 4th Dan Taekwondo with a certificate issued by Shaolin Taekwondo in the US. Correct me if I am wrong, but the website mentioned he was a 5th Dan. I apologise if it's incorrect, but it is no longer there for me to refer to. Either way a 4th Dan is not a Master rank, 5th Dan is.

Without a date of birth, his actual Kukkiwon Dan rank cannot be verified but I will leave it at that. 4th Dan from any organisation is fine with me.

Neither USA Taekwondo or British Taekwondo have records of him being a member. This eliminates the possibility of him having represented, competed for, or medalled in either the Pan Ams at any level, or in the World Taekwondo Championships. To to that you need to be a national team member and you also need to be WTF registered.

TaekwondoData (available online) has no record for him, and they have records of all major WTF international events and medallists.

I paid a lot of money to be taught by him on the pure "fact" he was ex national team member and country medallist... legal terms for this behaviour aside, I was simply disappointed and just stopped training with him, all I wanted was to get the edge for upcoming fights I had from an expert, and I ended up throwing money away instead.

If Antonio is right and can back up his claims, then he needs to contact the relevant bodies he represented and set the record straight because they're not doing him any favours by forgetting he represented them and medalled for them.

I have screenshots of the emails confirming what I said but my profile does not allow me to attach them, someone please contact me and I will email them, you can then attach it below.

I will leave it at this, hope he can clear his name or at least start fresh and correctly if his claims turn out to be false for the other disciplines. We all make mistakes... just correct them and unlike shampoo, don't repeat as necessary.
    Please check the UG thread, on the first page there is a copy and paste of his claims directly from the website at the beginning of the investigation.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....2112938&page=1

He did indeed also lie about the 5th Dan in TKD, as we now can cleary disprove he was not. Guy has most likely lied about his MT as well, and if he fights GingerNinja, then he has some sort of mental problem. He seems like a TKD guy who wants to be a badass and cash in on the fame of BJJ, MMA, and MT.

Shame on you for for your decade of deception since KOTC (although it probably went on for much longer before that).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:01pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dominic Heydon gets exposed

Here is the footage of Antonio, make up your own minds and stop the talk! Talk is cheap. The fight is on for all of you that want to see him get his arse kicked and ask the man himself!

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG are you on crack? That was Antonio demonstrating a move!! Please show our full 2 minute roll!

What a joke. Respect72 has proved that he is either Antonio or his wife now with the posting of this video.

I have yet to get a facebook message confirming Antonio will fight me. He's a coward and a fruad, and I am going to leave him wheelchair bound for this now.

He can either get in the cage or I'm going to turn up at his house and give him the beating that he deserves for posting this as evidence of him getting the better of me!!!

You just crossed the line you fraudulent ****, I'm going to **** you up, and I swear on my mothers life, I'll do all I can to end your life in the cage, even if it means I get DQ'd!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:39pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did he get under your skin lol. Oh Dominic you have been exposed my dear and your rage clearly demonstrates this. God be with you. I feel really sorry for you.

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 9:40pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerNinja View Post
    OMG are you on crack? That was Antonio demonstrating a move!! Please show our full 2 minute roll!

What a joke. Respect72 has proved that he is either Antonio or his wife now with the posting of this video.

I have yet to get a facebook message confirming Antonio will fight me. He's a coward and a fruad, and I am going to leave him wheelchair bound for this now.

He can either get in the cage or I'm going to turn up at his house and give him the beating that he deserves for posting this as evidence of him getting the better of me!!!

You just crossed the line you fraudulent ****, I'm going to **** you up, and I swear on my mothers life, I'll do all I can to end your life in the cage, even if it means I get DQ'd!!!!
    Hey mate, this'll get moved because it's not adding to the thread, I'd suggest a calmer response for the purposes of this thread. It's obvious this is only a bit of technique, and his technique appears pretty terrible, that's for sure.

There is no way this appears to be a roll/wrestle at all. I understand you are frustrated, but your response is not calculated and I feel they've done this just to rile you up, hombre.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast