Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 7:40am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephelapoid View Post
    I dont understand, you guys have got what you wanted, cant you not just leave Antonio alone now?. You got the man fired, brilliant, congratulations.
    Apologies cephelapoid, perhaps I missed it, but could you kindly point out where someone from this site forced Antonio to lie about his credentials in his application for the job in the first place?

The fact of the matter is that the only person responsible for Antonio losing his job was Antonio when he decided to lie about his credentials.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 8:07am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Apologies cephelapoid, perhaps I missed it, but could you kindly point out where someone from this site forced Antonio to lie about his credentials in his application for the job in the first place?

The fact of the matter is that the only person responsible for Antonio losing his job was Antonio when he decided to lie about his credentials.
    I do not appreciate your condescending tone.

I think that what you “missed” was the point I was making with my post.

I do not condone any of the things of which Antonio is being accused here. My point was that the horse you have all been flogging is long since dead. Why can it not now be left alone?.

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 8:23am

Style: bjj/judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I do not condone any of the things of which Antonio is being accused here. My point was that the horse you have all been flogging is long since dead. Why can it not now be left alone?.
    But it isn't dead. There are still claims that he's made that haven't been proven, and there is the fact that he's used so many aliases in his professional life as well. The purpose of this site isn't getting people fired, although that might be an ancillary benefit to the work that is done. The purpose is to research and present findings in a manner that is accessible by the consumer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 9:45am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Antonio Estepanian, BJJ brown belt and other spurious claims.

He might be a nice guy but as of so far he lied about bjj so it stands to reason that he may have lied or embellish other things on his m.a. résumé

Unfortunately, his claims did not just centered on just having a brown belt in bjj, he has also claimed rank and achievements in TKD. The TKD ranks and achievements, whether proven true or false, is something that consumers may like to know.

What I am trying to reconcile is why the gym hired him as an instructor without checking if his brown belt claim was true or not.

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 2:23pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And that was me trying to be polite. Wait until this gets moved to a less formal forum (which it probably will).

Was that the point where you were trying to divert the discussion away from Antonio's fraudulent behaviour or the point where you are trying to establish fault in anyone other than Antonio?

So you don't accept that the claims against Antonio have been sufficiently proven (hence your use of 'accused') but think any further effort to corroborate the existing information is flogging the the long dead horse of his fraud? So which is it?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    1/16/2013 3:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello,

He is confirmed as a 4th Dan Taekwondo with a certificate issued by Shaolin Taekwondo in the US. Correct me if I am wrong, but the website mentioned he was a 5th Dan. I apologise if it's incorrect, but it is no longer there for me to refer to. Either way a 4th Dan is not a Master rank, 5th Dan is.

Without a date of birth, his actual Kukkiwon Dan rank cannot be verified but I will leave it at that. 4th Dan from any organisation is fine with me.

Neither USA Taekwondo or British Taekwondo have records of him being a member. This eliminates the possibility of him having represented, competed for, or medalled in either the Pan Ams at any level, or in the World Taekwondo Championships. To to that you need to be a national team member and you also need to be WTF registered.

TaekwondoData (available online) has no record for him, and they have records of all major WTF international events and medallists.

I paid a lot of money to be taught by him on the pure "fact" he was ex national team member and country medallist... legal terms for this behaviour aside, I was simply disappointed and just stopped training with him, all I wanted was to get the edge for upcoming fights I had from an expert, and I ended up throwing money away instead.

If Antonio is right and can back up his claims, then he needs to contact the relevant bodies he represented and set the record straight because they're not doing him any favours by forgetting he represented them and medalled for them.

I have screenshots of the emails confirming what I said but my profile does not allow me to attach them, someone please contact me and I will email them, you can then attach it below.

I will leave it at this, hope he can clear his name or at least start fresh and correctly if his claims turn out to be false for the other disciplines. We all make mistakes... just correct them and unlike shampoo, don't repeat as necessary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 10:42am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Antonio Estepanian, BJJ brown belt and other spurious claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    Manners Rock Ape. It's coming from America, be patient.
    He does not have any originals that could be scanned?

Is there some new spelling of Tae that I don't know about? Or do you not know enough so you are spelling it phonetically?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 10:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How can you post scans and footage on here?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 10:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny that all the facts i have just written backing up his Martial Arts qualifications have been moved again! Some kind of sick group doing this i think.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/17/2013 10:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect72 View Post
    It's funny that all the facts i have just written backing up his Martial Arts qualifications have been moved again! Some kind of sick group doing this i think.
    What, you mean this:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2755464

You didn't post facts, rhetoric bullshit is what you posted
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast