223515 Bullies, 3858 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 42
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    1/05/2013 8:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hey Dale, did you notice some of the "tricks" in the W.Rabbit video or is it just me?

    Now Rabbit, I want you to look at those pictures and look at Dales. Notice how BOTH of yours have that huge bulge or deformity below the thumb?
    I saw some slight lifting on some of the breaks.

    He has hard hands and he can hit hard but thats bordering on clown hand.







  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,899

    Posted On:
    1/05/2013 9:01pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I saw some slight lifting on some of the breaks.
    Thats what I thought.


    He has hard hands and he can hit hard but thats bordering on clown hand.
    Exactly..
  3. thekfschool is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    1/05/2013 9:08pm


     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very nice vid.
  4. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,483

    Posted On:
    1/06/2013 8:05am


     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is Steve Morris demonstrating Breaking Bricks in 1980. Notice that his hands appear to be normal with no calcification or engorgement of muscle etc.



    He's still teaching now - focussing on MMA. He seems to be both a very formidable fighter and extraordinarily knowledgeable and learned teacher yet he seems to fall out with everyone and not just as a contrarian might. Still, a tremendous resource.

    There is also a photo dating from the same period in which he breaks 3 bricks, stacked flat and without spacers; this during his Goju Ryu period before he discarded Karate. As you may know, he travelled to Okinawa to train directly under - and was graded by Gogen Yamaguchi.

    May be it's Physics in action?
  5. thekfschool is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    1/07/2013 12:50pm


     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would hate for my hands to look like clubs like that.

    Website: www.thekfschool.com
    Facebook: The Kung Fu School
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,030

    Posted On:
    1/07/2013 1:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thekfschool View Post
    I would hate for my hands to look like clubs like that.

    Website: www.thekfschool.com
    Facebook: The Kung Fu School
    Spammer or not that website is a goldmine.

    Traditional Chinese Kung Fu School & MMA
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/07/2013 2:02pm at .
  7. yeeu kui is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    walsall, uk
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    1/07/2013 4:59pm


     Style: Chow Gar SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    This is Steve Morris demonstrating Breaking Bricks in 1980. Notice that his hands appear to be normal with no calcification or engorgement of muscle etc.



    He's still teaching now - focussing on MMA. He seems to be both a very formidable fighter and extraordinarily knowledgeable and learned teacher yet he seems to fall out with everyone and not just as a contrarian might. Still, a tremendous resource.

    There is also a photo dating from the same period in which he breaks 3 bricks, stacked flat and without spacers; this during his Goju Ryu period before he discarded Karate. As you may know, he travelled to Okinawa to train directly under - and was graded by Gogen Yamaguchi.

    May be it's Physics in action?

    Steve Morris is great. He is a seasoned scrapper and over the years he knows what works. He has some excellent articles on his website and I highly recommend his instructional dvds. No matter what style you train his stuff is very useful.
  8. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    1/07/2013 5:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope there's a freakshow HEAD next week.
  9. Resonance10 is offline
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    694

    Posted On:
    1/07/2013 6:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Spammer or not that website is a goldmine.
    Send him your daughters!!
  10. Lindz is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,004

    Posted On:
    1/07/2013 6:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    I hope there's a freakshow HEAD next week.
    next week? was that 11 minutes a full episode? i thought it was just trailer
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.