Sponsored Links Spacer Image

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 2:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Brown View Post
    Beside look at the title of the forum BRO. It singles out MMA suggesting that's it focused on more than other martial arts.
    This thread was originally in the Traditional Martial Arts and Styles forum, and was there when you said it was an MMA dominated forum.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 2:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    This thread was originally in the Traditional Martial Arts and Styles forum, and was there when you said it was an MMA dominated forum.
    Shhh he's angry let him vent.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 3:11pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I'm a noob. Way to state the obvious.
    You packed so much irony in those 42 characters. I am impressed.

No, I will not shut up.
    That's the reason I was telling you to.

Beside look at the title of the forum BRO.
    Bullshido? That's actually a portmanteau of modern English slang combined with a traditional Japanese term.

It singles out MMA suggesting that's it focused on more than other martial arts.
    Goatse was not about animals.

Yes, there are other forums but as I lurk, I see the majority of post here are tied into MMA somehow.
    MMA is a really big thing right now.

someone has to put you back in your cage.
    Is that going to be you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 3:14pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Good point. It was my noobness that made the mistake of using the word forum. I was referring to the site in whole. I forget that it's a forum but a website with many forums.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 4:02pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Did you just make your words magically appear in the cyberinternetspace?
    No

Good point. It was my noobness that made the mistake of using the word forum. I was referring to the site in whole. I forget that it's a forum but a website with many forums.
    That's fora

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 4:27pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Needer View Post
    ...MMA is a watered down yet no BS blend of what can be learned quickly and delivered effectively...
    Wait are you for or against MMA? Because this sentence seems like you are for it!

Some people train in stuff for reasons other than being able to fight. Some people like to do forms. Some people like to train weapons that they will never use in reality. Some people......ah ****, who cares. You ragequit the site anyway. **** it!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 6:36pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "True Context of Our Rambling"

finally a new album title for my prog-rock band.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 6:46pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    When you take that advice and add the "OMG MMA DOUCHEBAGS, WATCH OUT BULLSHIDO BASHES TMA!"

Yes, when you write a douchey diatribe like that.

LOL all I did was provide you with the threads you stole from, so how do I desreve credit dumbass?

I know, you rather insult the entire webiste and then act like you are the newest badass TMA defender.

Says the guy, who never practiced any arts, but came in with the biggest TMA dick in his ass.
    If "Does it need to come with a disclaimer?" is being a Douche then with the condescending statements you post, you must be the HDIC.

I must of hit a soft spot the way you dissected my post sentence by sentence.

As for stealing from threads. Hmmmm..... How does one steal words? You guys aren't writing books here. This isn't copyrighted material. I'm not stealing from threads to look cool on an internet forum. I was simply giving a guy some friendly advice about how he was about to get attacked. (Which he was and left the forum) You talk about being a Douche, what kind of people brag or make entire threads about bullying someone so much they leave the forum? Class A Douchebags is who. Not everyone on this site is that way but the loudest ones seem to be.

I am not a bad ass TMA defender, in fact I stated that in an MMA rule set a karateka would lose to an MMA fighter flat out. The guy had a point is all. Karate can be effective. I think he said in the wrong fashion but oh well. Doesn't matter anyway because that was never discussed. It was moved to a different forum where the bashing begin. period.

Yes, I never practiced any arts until Nov. 29th. I've played sports my whole life though and am a skilled athlete none the less. Fighting is not a magical skill. That's why there are guys in the UFC that only started training after seeing a UFC fight on tv. You can't say that for football or baseball. Just because I haven't trained my whole life doesn't mean I don't understand a concept. So what if I was interested in TMA. What's your point? TMA dick up my ass??? Really? I expected better from a arrogant smart ass like you. Oh... and I'm not mad. I'm entertained. You are a BRO with an education. FML.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 6:49pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must of hit a soft spot the way you dissected my post sentence by sentence.
    Hahaha, no really, he does that with everyone. Makes sense, when you consider that in spoken word you can interject things right after a finished idea but in long Internet posts you can't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 6:59pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    You packed so much irony in those 42 characters. I am impressed.

That's the reason I was telling you to.

Bullshido? That's actually a portmanteau of modern English slang combined with a traditional Japanese term.

Goatse was not about animals.

MMA is a really big thing right now.

Is that going to be you?
    I actually like what you have to say most the time so I'll just respond with some respect. When I referred to the name I was referring to the whole name "Bullshido, No BS MMA and fighting arts". My point is MMA is given special attention in the title indicating that it is the main focus or favorite. MMA is a really big thing right now??? That's your reasoning for MMA dominating most topics as well as most threads ending up in MMA post? I've checked out many martial arts forums and while MMA has a dedicated forum on most it does not receive near the attention it does here. Is that a problem? NO. It's great. That's what Bullshido has become these days. It's the best forum on the net to ask MMA questions by far. As far as you asking me "Is that going to be you" in regards to putting you back in your cage. Probably not due to your internet posting skills far surpassing mine. What will probably happen is I'll grow tiresome of the post back and forth then go back to daily life.
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast