Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 5:52pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Not enough collateral damage the correct 3rd level spell for any and all situations is of course fireball if you just so happen to get your party all the more points for you.
    And, yes, I know. I'm still a dumbass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 5:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Brown View Post
    Tell em about it... I live in Portland now, but Seattle and it's surrounding areas for most of my life. It didn't matter what team Hawks, M's, or the Sonics they always choked in the playoffs. That's if they made it. That's why us Seattle fans have so much heart, we're used to losing. haha. Hawks started looking good at the second have of the season though! Super Bowl bound baby!
    Hey, c'mon, you had your glory time. Jack Sikma, Lonnie Shelton, John Johnson, Dennis Johnson, Gus Williams, with Grandpa Paul Silas and Downtown Freddy Brown coming off the bench! Back to back years in the finals, and you even won one. What do you want? Epic battles against the Wes Unseld / Elvin Hayes / Phil Chenier Washington Bullets. And then when Sikma got that perm! I mean, come on!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 6:03pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    Hey, c'mon, you had your glory time. Jack Sikma, Lonnie Shelton, John Johnson, Dennis Johnson, Gus Williams, with Grandpa Paul Silas and Downtown Freddy Brown coming off the bench! Back to back years in the finals, and you even won one. What do you want? Epic battles against the Wes Unseld / Elvin Hayes / Phil Chenier Washington Bullets. And then when Sikma got that perm! I mean, come on!
    I was born in 1982. My Sonics heroes were Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Detlef, NATE McMillian. We had some good years yes but not many. So yes, you are correct but overall, Seattle pro sports just can't finish. Look at the year the M's broke the record for wins in a regular season then lost the first round of the playoffs. It's a Seattle thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 6:44pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Brown View Post
    I was born in 1982. My Sonics heroes were Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Detlef, NATE McMillian. We had some good years yes but not many. So yes, you are correct but overall, Seattle pro sports just can't finish. Look at the year the M's broke the record for wins in a regular season then lost the first round of the playoffs. It's a Seattle thing.
    Ahh. Then I guess my congratulating you on enjoying the best years of Spencer Haywood and John Brisker would have fallen on deaf ears. Sorry. At least you have the giant tree slugs.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 11:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Not enough collateral damage the correct 3rd level spell for any and all situations is of course fireball if you just so happen to get your party all the more points for you.
    Granted, but Fireball doesn't have its own cringetacular YouTube video.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 2:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear OP,

PaleoBJJ practitioner Royce Gracie VS Daido Juku world champion Minoki Ichihara.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/fight...y_Out/10000458
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 7:50pm

Style: Injured

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the title of this thread.

Back off MMA like MMA has been raping him for so long but his patience has finally run out and the time has come to stand up for what he believes in.

The way it's written too "BACK OFF MMA" not "please go away MMA" or "MMA please stop hurting me"... he's kept up with it for so long even though he could EASILY kick MMA's ass but now the time has come, our protagonist is tired of it.

Now, MMA is forcing his hand to administer a heavy non-regulated dose of traditional whoopass, no more mister nice guy.

Despite training without sparring for centuries in the way (Ka) of (Ra) peace (Te) he can no longa sit back while MMA invades his people and slaughters his men, unleash da beast.

The entity MMA hates the planet Traditional and everyone on it.

**** my life.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 8:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    I love the title of this thread.

Back off MMA like MMA has been raping him for so long but his patience has finally run out and the time has come to stand up for what he believes in.

The way it's written too "BACK OFF MMA" not "please go away MMA" or "MMA please stop hurting me"... he's kept up with it for so long even though he could EASILY kick MMA's ass but now the time has come, our protagonist is tired of it.

Now, MMA is forcing his hand to administer a heavy non-regulated dose of traditional whoopass, no more mister nice guy.

Despite training without sparring for centuries in the way (Ka) of (Ra) peace (Te) he can no longa sit back while MMA invades his people and slaughters his men, unleash da beast.

The entity MMA hates the planet Traditional and everyone on it.

**** my life.
    So Mister, now that you're living in Islamist Central, you can tell us: which MA is best for implementing those charming Shari'a sentences we keep hearing about?

Quickly, now! Chop-chop!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 8:12pm

Style: Injured

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iaido obviously.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 11:57pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You don't do Karate."

-Vieux Normand
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast