Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    You know what my gut says?

April Fools Troll

Tis the season
    Dr .Craig

Can you please show us some of your alleged qualification such as your alleged degree in Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgery?
    I have I asked a very dear friend of mine teaching at Monash university since 1978 and worked in Newcastle for a long time ,he totally denied knowing or hearing about you to extend he thought I am dreaming it .

I n the view of your illiteracy in medicine that was evident when we all notices that you are unable to illicit a pulls rate, I urge you to proof that it is possible to be a trauma/neuro surgeon without being able to detect a pulls rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are neurosurgeons in your days operating in a pulseless patients?!
    The possibility is there, if and only if you were a Nero surgeon in your dreams.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:34am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are you an aggrieved ex-lover of Dr C adel?
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:38am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    are you an aggrieved ex-lover of Dr C adel?
    Of course. Who do you think she was writing those songs about?
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you set fire to the rain Dr C?

Did you?

WELL DID YOU!!!111
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 8:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DOFALOOFA,

My frustration came from the fact that I am a doctor who spent sleepless nights to be a doctor so when someone Psychotic like Dr.Adams came with his disease saying that he is a doctor like me I felt super bad because he is a lire. You CANNOT be doctor without being able to illicit a plus rate!

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 10:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:04am

Style: Judo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adel View Post
    My frustration came from the fact that I am a doctor who spent sleepless nights to be a doctor so when someone Psychotic like Dr.Adams came with his disease saying that he is a doctor like me I felt super bad because he is a lire. You CANNOT be doctor without being able to illicit a plus rate!
    I bet Dr. Seuss must really piss you off!

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adel View Post
    DOFALOOFA,

Hopefully, you can be a doctor without a dictionary: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...ticlekey=53208

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2013 2:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Readers,
    This site you are lampooning was written & maintained by medical students 10-12 years ago based on audio-taped 'tongue-in-cheek' interviews and clearly photo-shopped images like the ludicrous one here ... This was meant as a joke. Not someone trying to be seriously "baddass" ;-)
    The person being taken out (me) only realized it was still online when one of your readers "Sam" drew my attention to it few months ago.
    I have since taken over the site, removed the 'third person' dialogue and removed the offending pics ...
    I am not psychotic, but clearly guilty of being a wanker - especially if I had written or even approved it !!
    I would have pulled the site completely, but have left it up just to defend myself against certain truly psychotic individuals one of whom seems to have joined here.
    The young (at the time) impressionable medical student who authored the blurb you see here, was a keen martial artist himself, and clearly though he was doing me a favour !! ;-) Feel free to re-visit the page again and see some of my 'conquests' ...
    As one of your readers put it ... The site, and this thread is not worthy of your forum.
    Anyone who is really interested in my background in boxing and martial arts in Melbourne, Australia (at a truly pivotal time) can contact me directly. 'Sam' did not take me up on the same genuine offer. I doubt anyone else will either.
    Enjoy your martial arts people, and continue to 'out' BS martial artists, but this thread is going nowhere. Except perhaps as a basis for a law suit. (especially the nutter who keeps on about me claiming to be a neurosurgeon). Cheers.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    3/28/2013 4:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you biff Adel Dr C?
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast