Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2013 10:23am

Style: Lung Ying Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He winks a little too much for my taste. If that were a face to face convo. and he was winking that much, I do believe I'd poke him in his damn eye.

At least he responded to the inquiry though. Makes me wonder if he saw everyone making fun of his pic (W. Rabbit - LaVey - lol spot on!).

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/27/2013 11:35am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's historical irony seen in gaijin wearing hakama and sai thrust inside the garment.

The Kendogi is far too small.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2013 1:35pm

Style: Lung Ying Kung Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    You'd look pretty stopid if it turns out he has a facial tick
    Yeh I guess you're right... I will append my statement and say if a man wearing blue pajamas, with a meticulously man-scaped goatee and single earring (circa 1990) winked at me that much I'd poke him in his damned eye—tick or no tick.

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 1:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had acquainted Dr .Craig at work .He is in that not less psychotic than how he is in Martial arts.
    He is first of all not a professor by any chance or mean and that is why he always address himself as a professor to extend he does not mention his name in any speak but rather say (this is the professor !)which make since t me that he has to keep saying so ,otherwise he may forget his lie.

I haven’t in my entire life come across a person in such advanced age and appearance who has a super high ego!
    No I actually have seen that in psychiatric ward as I am a doctor.

Dr .Craig can keep doing such crazy **** if and only if he is investable because the moment he appears and open his mouth one would immediately realise that he is talking to an advance case of psychosis that needs an admission as a first step in his treatment.
    He thought if he moves to Fiji he can have a new start with a new list of psychotic manners, which I am not against but he forgot that he is getting really old to think this way.
    I have seen and shared the fun and the jokes that junior doctors were making about him which he interprets as a unique style he has while we were thinking it is a unique cases of psychosis.
    By the way he is even in Fiji NOT ALLOWED TO PRACTICE CLINICALLY as he is not a clinician and not even allowed to teach other than very junior students, yet he is still arguing that he is a neurosurgeon, trauma surgeon, musician, professional photographer, MMA hero….etc.

Please Dr.Craig go and get help to clear your delusions of grandiose as they may really put you in serious problems in this life.
    Imagine this scenario: you come across a professional fighter who had read all the bullshido you hallucinating with and he/she decided to check you out!....WHAT THE HILL YOU GANA DO THEN ?

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 6:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Sam.
    This psychotic fool was replying to you that we he is a busy person in understaffed hospital in Fiji …..Bullshit.

He wasn’t at that time even employed in the hospital .He was rather crying to the senior surgeon there to allow him to enrol as a post graduate student in medical school and even then his application was rejected.
    TRULY PSYCHOTIC …..I FEEL SORRY FOR HM

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 2:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    There's historical irony seen in gaijin wearing hakama and sai thrust inside the garment.
    Give the man a kamikaze headband, one last shot of sake, and catapult him towards Pearl Harbor with a lit firecracker.

Thread closed.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 5:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what my gut says?

April Fools Troll

Tis the season
    Dr .Craig

Can you please show us some of your alleged qualification such as your alleged degree in Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgery?
    I have I asked a very dear friend of mine teaching at Monash university since 1978 and worked in Newcastle for a long time ,he totally denied knowing or hearing about you to extend he thought I am dreaming it .

I n the view of your illiteracy in medicine that was evident when we all notices that you are unable to illicit a pulls rate, I urge you to proof that it is possible to be a trauma/neuro surgeon without being able to detect a pulls rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are neurosurgeons in your days operating in a pulseless patients?!
    The possibility is there, if and only if you were a Nero surgeon in your dreams.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:38am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are you an aggrieved ex-lover of Dr C adel?
    Of course. Who do you think she was writing those songs about?
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 8:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DOFALOOFA,

My frustration came from the fact that I am a doctor who spent sleepless nights to be a doctor so when someone Psychotic like Dr.Adams came with his disease saying that he is a doctor like me I felt super bad because he is a lire. You CANNOT be doctor without being able to illicit a plus rate!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:04am

Style: Judo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adel View Post
    My frustration came from the fact that I am a doctor who spent sleepless nights to be a doctor so when someone Psychotic like Dr.Adams came with his disease saying that he is a doctor like me I felt super bad because he is a lire. You CANNOT be doctor without being able to illicit a plus rate!
    I bet Dr. Seuss must really piss you off!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast