Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 1:40pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd panda View Post
    **** you I've never met a North korean let alone sympathized with the regime.
    That's pretty much the point, fuckwit. Meet a North Korea refugee and tell them your favorite tul is called "Juche". See what happens.

Why is it only arrogant fucking Westerners who try this argument?

Must be nice to be safe in your nice little Western while millions are dying in the name of your favorite tul.

Go **** yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 1:43pm

Style: taekwon-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    I'm not joking.

It's the Korean equivalent of walking around in your dobok, goosestepping, and talking about wanting to kill zee Jews.
    Godwins law is that the best you could do?
    Sorry for the thread derail people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 1:51pm

Style: taekwon-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's pretty much the point, fuckwit. Meet a North Korea refugee and tell them your favorite tul is called "Juche". See what happens.

Why is it only arrogant fucking Westerners who try this argument?

Must be nice to be safe in your nice little Western while millions are dying in the name of your favorite tul.

Go **** yourself.
    I dont think they're dying in the name of a pattern they're dying because thier rulers are a bunch of corrupt bastards.

Lets look at it another way say the north korean soccer team develop a new strategy to play the game and they call it juche,
    Now lets imagine that other teams copy the style of play because they like it are they supporting the regime in playing that way?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 2:10pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not joking.

It's the Korean equivalent of walking around in your dobok, goosestepping, and talking about wanting to kill zee Jews.
    For the record I know nothing of that form nor the implications of it. But c'mon really?

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 6:06pm

supporting memberstaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think they're dying in the name of a pattern they're dying because thier rulers are a bunch of corrupt bastards.
    Juche is the political philosophy created by Kim Ilsung and used to "govern" North Korea, so yes, they are dying in the name of your pattern.

The strong military posture advocated by Juche resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of Koreans, North & South during the Civil War. Since then, it has brought about hundreds of murders, assassinations, and kidnappings of South Korean and Japanese citizens.

The reliance on North Korean resources advocated by the Juche policy has led to millions of deaths due to famine in North Korea.

You want to separate "corrupt" from Juche, but that can't be done. The Juche philosophy was created by Kim Ilsung in order to rule over his people, and the Juche tul was created at his request to serve as propaganda for his dynasty. It is a policy that has resulted in the imprisonment, torture, and death of countless democracy and human rights activists. Tell a Jew you want to practice Buchenwald kata.

So, yeah, you can justify it since you're a fucking roundeye limey living in the Western hemisphere, but just ask any North Korean refugee what they think about you performing Juche tul. I can tell you what will happen, because I have seen it happen. It's not going to be pretty.

Lets look at it another way say the north korean soccer team develop a new strategy to play the game and they call it juche,
    Now lets imagine that other teams copy the style of play because they like it are they supporting the regime in playing that way?
    They're too busy getting hit by lightning to develop any sort of coherent football strategy.

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 6:08pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    For the record I know nothing of that form nor the implications of it. But c'mon really?
    Really. I can go into greater detail if I need to, but it is literally only roundeye sycophants of Choi and a few of his close Korean circle who still think it's ok. The ITF practitioners in South Korea do not practice this Tul.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 6:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really. I can go into greater detail if I need to, but it is literally only roundeye sycophants of Choi and a few of his close Korean circle who still think it's ok. The ITF practitioners in South Korea do not practice this Tul.
    Well alrighty but I was thinking that you should educate us in this case rather than proclaim it. Sort of like the ignorant **** that keeps using the word ****** not knowing it's implications.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 6:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well alrighty but I was thinking that you should educate us in this case rather than proclaim it. Sort of like the ignorant **** that keeps using the word THE N-WORD not knowing it's implications.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 11:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have time can you? This is pretty interesting.

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 8:12am

supporting memberstaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Well alrighty but I was thinking that you should educate us in this case rather than proclaim it. Sort of like the ignorant **** that keeps using the word THE N-WORD not knowing it's implications.
    I pretty much did in my last post above. The form is a propaganda piece created by General Choi at Kim Ilsung's commission, advocating for the North Korean regime and military/political philosophy. It replaced Kodang, an early pattern named after an indepence fighter & democracy activist whom Kim Ilsung hated.

You want more details, you can go here:

http://www.cullompton-taekwondo.co.u...sus_kodang.htm

However, none of this is news. This has been known for decades now, and it is literally only Choi sycophants here in the West or in current Communist Bloc countries who think that it is "ok" to practice a propaganda piece that supports a government & dynasty that has executed millions of its own people.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast