Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/22/2014 11:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Breaking Bad Toys pulled from Toys R Us

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...m_content=2046

This **** pisses me off, you don't want to buy it walk on buy. You don't want your kid to have it walk on buy. Its that fucking easy. Your kids shouldn't even have a desire to have a breaking bad doll set cause they shouldn't be fans of the fucking show cause the show isn't appropriate for them.

Even though I don't collect this sort of stuff anymore I know plenty of adults who do.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/23/2014 2:27am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Breaking Bad is a great show. You should all watch it.

Love Bryan Cranston. Great guy.

Did you know they're actually selling 'blue meth' candy in Albuquerque (where BB was filmed)?

Children running around all spazzed out on sugar, mouth and teeth covered in blue.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 10/23/2014 2:36am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    10/23/2014 10:03am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I find funny about this is that no one complained about the game of thrones merchandise or the walking dead merchandise.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/23/2014 2:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What I find funny about this is that no one complained about the game of thrones merchandise or the walking dead merchandise.
    I suspect the average kid has a greater probability of becoming a meth addict/dealer than a zombie or a dragon rancher.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/23/2014 2:30pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Even though I don't collect this sort of stuff anymore I know plenty of adults who do.
    I suspect that adults who collect obscure action figures know how to do so online.

Posted On:
    10/23/2014 3:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I suspect that adults who collect obscure action figures know how to do so online.
    This could be said for virtually everything we buy yet brick and mortar stores are still around for a number of reasons.

For Toys R Us its a business decision and I don't fault them for pulling the things.

My problem is with the people that have to stick their nose into other peoples business. If other people want to buy meth kit wielding action figures for their kids so be it. If adults want to buy them for themselves so be it. The figure isn't going to jump off the shelf into your shopping cart and its not going to force you to buy it.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/23/2014 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Love Bryan Cranston. Great guy.
    Here he is fighting Gene Lebell:

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ane-kaczmarek/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2014 11:13pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm torn between depression at the nonsense people inflict upon each other and amusement at the futile indignation of self-important busybodies. The day businesses decide instead to alienate antagonists like these would be a delightful day indeed.

Posted On:
    10/31/2014 8:25am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good news the toys r us christmas mailer came today. And in it is the usual assortment of bikes, games, and play sets. Yes playsets like the walking dead governors room complete with a zombie head fish tank wall, secret door, and best of all the governors zombie daughter complete with a bag over her head. Ahahahahahahaha. Yes that was in their Christmas mailer.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/31/2014 11:25am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Good news the toys r us christmas mailer came today. And in it is the usual assortment of bikes, games, and play sets. Yes playsets like the walking dead governors room complete with a zombie head fish tank wall, secret door, and best of all the governors zombie daughter complete with a bag over her head. Ahahahahahahaha. Yes that was in their Christmas mailer.
    Can I get a Merle action figure with blue meth action stash?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast