Style
    Streetfighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Most Streeterian quites by anyone, anywhere, ever

Post the most Streetful things some famous/slightly famous/kind of almost known -people have said

I start by posting this

"There be those who say that things and places have souls, and there be those who say they have not; I dare not say, myself, but I will tell of The Street."

- Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Goddamn it! You'll never get a Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole. Follow me!"

Cpt Crowe, Guadalcanal.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah."

"White boy, f*ggot, you can't touch me you're not man enough, I eat your ass all alive, you bitch, can't anybody in here f*ck with this, this is the ultimate. F*ck you, you hoe! Come say it to my face, you bitch. Come on you bitch, you're a scared coward, you're not man enough to f*ck with me, you can't last two minutes in my world bitch. (At this point the reporter backs away deeper into the crowd) Look you scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little cracker bitch. Scared of the real man! I'll f*ck you till you love me."

- Sir Michael Gerard Tyson

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You got to know when to hold em.
    Know when to fold em.
    Know when to walk away.
    And know when to run.
    And know when to kick em in the head bro.

"Eric (the bro)"
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Site briefing given by superdave to a new guard first day on the job.

"You chuck cunts out"

Sums it up really.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the Street." - Plato

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" - Dr. Seuss

"Wing Chun is for pussies. Don't do Wing Chun, unless you are a *****." - Unknown

"He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day and looks like a ***** today." - Tank Abbott

"There's no crime in giving yourself over to pleasure." - Dan Severn

"Let me tell you something about the ground game and Jiu-Jitsu. All you un-athletic people out there, you know this for a fact. Little kids learn Jiu-Jitsu. Women learn Jiu-Jitsu. You don't have to be an athlete to know Jiu-Jitsu. You have to be an athlete to wrestle in college, or to walk into a boxing gym and have competitive boxing matches and fight people. You just have to be a bitch and lay on your back to know Jiu-Jitsu. I mean, come on. It's the truth." - Tank Abbott

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It's better to die on the Streets than to live on your knees."

Zapata
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "What you want-you've got a morbid desire to know-is killing easy? Well, I'm going to answer your question, and then DON'T ask it again. NO, not when the guy is at arm's length. To kill an enemy at long range-with a blockbuster, a twenty five pounder, or the sixty-eight millimeter, is a routine job. But in close quarter battle you kill at conversation distance. You can't let it get to you. You've got to be able to watch the whites of the poor devil's eyes turn up, KICK him in the face in case the job is incomplete, and forget him. Especially FORGET him." -Hector Grant-Taylor