Sponsored Links Spacer Image
Punch your friends in the facebook (etc.) SHARE THIS!:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 12:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    You don't find it funny that they assume people will think this is real? (And that many people actually do)
    The comforting thing is that although this crap stays on because of the fragmentation of the viewing audience lowering the threshold so far, this show only draws about 0.5% of the U.S. population on a typical prime-time airing and never hits as much as 1%. So, the proliferation of bad television content has a lot to do with the fact that most Americans have such endless entertainment options that cable channels have found ways to create ultra-cheap content that can make them money with very few viewers.

On the other hand, bad "reality" shows appear all over the world now. I hear that when they can tear themselves away from "Two and a Half Men," our Aussie cousins often put "Beauty and the Geek Australia" into their ratings top ten.

Registered Member

Style: 
    Judo,JKD,Muay Thai

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 12:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Operation Repo Aikido

Beauty and the Geek. Created in the US. I'm shocked Aussies actually watch that ****. Must have been the yanks living in OZ that voted.

STOP POSTING!

Style: 
    Muay Thai

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 12:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    On the other hand, bad "reality" shows appear all over the world now. I hear that when they can tear themselves away from "Two and a Half Men," our Aussie cousins often put "Beauty and the Geek Australia" into their ratings top ten.
    car crash tv. these are those mindless shows that have enough "wtf" factor for people to watch in morbid fascination. and i guess a few people actually follow them as well. not like it costs a fucking bean to make this trash. the worst ones are the ones where they follow around trash celebs, their single expense is paying a couple of cameramen and an editor. they must rake the cash in from that ****.

Middleweight

Style: 
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 10:47am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Operation Repo Aikido

I watched a few episodes of this nonsense but eventually it gets too stupid to stomach.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12