233436 Bullies, 3445 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 29
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 9:48am

    Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ronda is hot. No doubt about it! But I don't watch her fights either. Not because I care if a chick beats up a chick. I usually don't watch for the same reson I don't watch male bantanweight fights, they are boring.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
  2. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:39am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Claus View Post
    Ronda is hot. No doubt about it! But I don't watch her fights either. Not because I care if a chick beats up a chick. I usually don't watch for the same reson I don't watch male bantanweight fights, they are boring.
    What the **** son? You really find male bantam weight fights dull? That is some unusual ****. I find them motherfuckers to be exciting and electrifying and ****. Them motherfuckers can fly son. Did you see mighty mouse beat up that other small ************?

    That's some unusual ****, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  3. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:41am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    OP if you'd bother to read more carefully that article is rehashing an interview she had in Nov 2011.
    Aw ****, you fucking right son. As I said to the ************ who ordered whole milk but got less fat, I shouldn't have just skimmed that ****, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  4. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:46am

    Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    What the **** son? You really find male bantam weight fights dull? That is some unusual ****. I find them motherfuckers to be exciting and electrifying and ****. Them motherfuckers can fly son. Did you see mighty mouse beat up that other small ************?

    That's some unusual ****, son.
    Some of them turn out good, but I like to watch for finishes. KOs or submissions. That's why I stopped watching boxing. Bantamweights will fight for 12 rounds without a finish if you let them. Not enough ass to knock someone out. Sometimes, yes, but usually no. Then is comes down to some duche bag dudge trying to figure out who won. I'm not into that **** either.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
  5. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,243

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:50am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Claus View Post
    Ronda is hot. No doubt about it! But I don't watch her fights either. Not because I care if a chick beats up a chick. I usually don't watch for the same reson I don't watch male bantanweight fights, they are boring.
    As opposed to the snoozefests that accurately describe quite a few heavyweight bouts?

    That's a weird statement considering the lighter weight class fights tend to be more active and dynamic all around.
    Shut the hell up and train.
  6. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,382

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:51am


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Rowdy Ronda Channels Chael

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Claus View Post
    Some of them turn out good, but I like to watch for finishes. KOs or submissions.
    Then you should watch Rousey. Go youtube her, you can watch every fight she's had in under 10 minutes. First round sub by armbar every time, usually under a minute.
  7. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,243

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:55am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Then you should watch Rousey. Go youtube her, you can watch every fight she's had in under 10 minutes. First round sub by armbar every time, usually under a minute.
    Yes. Her fights are as appealing as championship bouts to me. Waiting for the inevitable armbar, wondering whether she'll be able to do it again, and then jumping out of my seat when she does.

    I think she should choke someone out for a change of pace.
    Shut the hell up and train.
  8. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:56am

    Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    As opposed to the snoozefests that accurately describe quite a few heavyweight bouts?

    That's a weird statement considering the lighter weight class fights tend to be more active and dynamic all around.
    Yeah, I don't like heavyweight fights much either. For a while when Arlovski and Randy were at the lower end of the wieght class and everyone was pretty fit, they were better.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
  9. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:57am

    Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Then you should watch Rousey. Go youtube her, you can watch every fight she's had in under 10 minutes. First round sub by armbar every time, usually under a minute.
    I like her fights. I actually like the grappling oriented fights better than striking oriented.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
  10. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593

    Posted On:
    12/28/2012 11:07am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Claus View Post
    I actually like the grappling oriented fights better than striking oriented.
    Really? How long now have you been a motherfucking *****, son?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.