Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 9:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ronda is hot. No doubt about it! But I don't watch her fights either. Not because I care if a chick beats up a chick. I usually don't watch for the same reson I don't watch male bantanweight fights, they are boring.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Claus View Post
    Ronda is hot. No doubt about it! But I don't watch her fights either. Not because I care if a chick beats up a chick. I usually don't watch for the same reson I don't watch male bantanweight fights, they are boring.
    What the **** son? You really find male bantam weight fights dull? That is some unusual ****. I find them motherfuckers to be exciting and electrifying and ****. Them motherfuckers can fly son. Did you see mighty mouse beat up that other small ************?

That's some unusual ****, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:41am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    OP if you'd bother to read more carefully that article is rehashing an interview she had in Nov 2011.
    Aw ****, you fucking right son. As I said to the ************ who ordered whole milk but got less fat, I shouldn't have just skimmed that ****, son.
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    What the **** son? You really find male bantam weight fights dull? That is some unusual ****. I find them motherfuckers to be exciting and electrifying and ****. Them motherfuckers can fly son. Did you see mighty mouse beat up that other small ************?

That's some unusual ****, son.
    Some of them turn out good, but I like to watch for finishes. KOs or submissions. That's why I stopped watching boxing. Bantamweights will fight for 12 rounds without a finish if you let them. Not enough ass to knock someone out. Sometimes, yes, but usually no. Then is comes down to some duche bag dudge trying to figure out who won. I'm not into that **** either.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:50am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As opposed to the snoozefests that accurately describe quite a few heavyweight bouts?

That's a weird statement considering the lighter weight class fights tend to be more active and dynamic all around.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:51am

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rowdy Ronda Channels Chael

Some of them turn out good, but I like to watch for finishes. KOs or submissions.
    Then you should watch Rousey. Go youtube her, you can watch every fight she's had in under 10 minutes. First round sub by armbar every time, usually under a minute.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:55am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then you should watch Rousey. Go youtube her, you can watch every fight she's had in under 10 minutes. First round sub by armbar every time, usually under a minute.
    Yes. Her fights are as appealing as championship bouts to me. Waiting for the inevitable armbar, wondering whether she'll be able to do it again, and then jumping out of my seat when she does.

I think she should choke someone out for a change of pace.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:56am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    As opposed to the snoozefests that accurately describe quite a few heavyweight bouts?

That's a weird statement considering the lighter weight class fights tend to be more active and dynamic all around.
    Yeah, I don't like heavyweight fights much either. For a while when Arlovski and Randy were at the lower end of the wieght class and everyone was pretty fit, they were better.
    Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:57am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like her fights. I actually like the grappling oriented fights better than striking oriented.
    Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 11:07am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually like the grappling oriented fights better than striking oriented.
    Really? How long now have you been a motherfucking *****, son?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast