Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 2:57am

Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did competitive cheer for 2 years in college. What the NFL girls do is dance on the sideline. Not cheer. Why I posted this information on here... Peer pride and stupidly.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 5:15am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    Were you a mascot Budo?
    Talking about mascots, ever since I watched Ace ventura I have this special yearning to do something like this at least once in my life:

Sometimes, it is really hard for me to just walk by the dressed up teddies, bunnies and whatnot offering samples of stuff in supermarkets...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:43am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Brown View Post
    I did competitive cheer for 2 years in college. What the NFL girls do is dance on the sideline. Not cheer. Why I posted this information on here... Peer pride and stupidly.
    Iwas a cheerleader for two years in high school. I was a rebel.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 11:09am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That wasn't pretty, but both those girls have a ton of heart. I've seen more than a few amateur fights where men crumpled after taking half the punches the girl in pink did.

Omega posted this because of Ms. Wray's choice of career change is interesting, not because the quality of the fight.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 11:51am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    That wasn't pretty, but both those girls have a ton of heart. I've seen more than a few amateur fights where men crumpled after taking half the punches the girl in pink did.

Omega posted this because of Ms. Wray's choice of career change is interesting, not because the quality of the fight.
    Yes, here I thought that was apparent but apparently people can't seem to grasp that simple concept.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 4:38pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    Were you a mascot Budo?
    No, stunter and some tumbling. Back tucks but no back hand springs. It was at Portland State University. They offered me a partial scholarship so I figured why not. Good times and honestly one of the harder sports athletically I've done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 4:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Iwas a cheerleader for two years in high school. I was a rebel.
    Straight bad assery!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 5:10pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you guys are full of it.

I've seen plenty of amateur mens fights that had a shitload less talent and skill. Where the guys just get in there and swing for the fences (myself included). Ms Wray,(non pink fighter), threw mostly straight punches,a couple good kicks and some well timed/ placed knees. That can't have been her first outing, she stayed pretty composed and maintained technique under pressure, something a large portion of the posters here would struggle with, (myself included).

But yes,an interesting career change choice. Still, they're both athletic type activities, dancing/cheerleading, and fighting. Dedication and skill to suceed in one can usually be applied to succeed in another.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 5:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    **** you guys are full of it.

I've seen plenty of amateur mens fights that had a shitload less talent and skill. Where the guys just get in there and swing for the fences (myself included). Ms Wray,(non pink fighter), threw mostly straight punches,a couple good kicks and some well timed/ placed knees. That can't have been her first outing, she stayed pretty composed and maintained technique under pressure, something a large portion of the posters here would struggle with, (myself included).

But yes,an interesting career change choice. Still, they're both athletic type activities, dancing/cheerleading, and fighting. Dedication and skill to suceed in one can usually be applied to succeed in another.
    **** me? **** you, sheep fucker.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 7:03pm

Style: grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy fucking head movement. Move your head. If one of them had a month of grappling they would have won.

Wray was way more fit and looks like she sparred a bit, but not against anyone that punished her. I think she could be a good fighter in a few years if she trains up some.

The other one looked like she was trying to cardio kick box. And needs a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    **** you guys.
    I can't be the only one here thinking I'd wreck those two. In the ring... In the ring. I'm not into anorexics or cheerleaders.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast