Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Znake12 View Post
    ...the main reason that I joined the forum is to expose the stupidity, the ignorance and the poor maturity of the user "Kris Kneebar Kringle"...
    Dude, I've looked all over the place for a user by that name and can't find one. Could you possibly post a link to his profile? Thanks.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Dude, I've looked all over the place for a user by that name and can't find one. Could you possibly post a link to his profile? Thanks.
    That was Erhmgoti during the holiday name change; things are back to normal now.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'd like to see you try that against an actively resisting opponent.
    The actively resisting opponent was himself and a guitar setup.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    You've kind of killed Diesel's troll job ther Mr P
    Yes, he did! Damn it!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The actively resisting opponent was himself and a guitar setup.
    We would have also accepted "his audience."
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    You've kind of killed Diesel's troll job ther Mr P
    Yes, he did! Damn it!
    Sorry, but if Kris Krinkleyknees' medium-mean words caused him to register and post in frustration, I'm sure he'll find another source of outrage soon enough. Hell I'll even try to chum the waters. *ahem*

Keysi fighting method is a bunch of crap! Wrapping your arms around your head and grabbing shirts is how homeless people fight, and they lose all the time! Keysi is only applicable if you're in a room that's so loud you need to cover your ears (possibly from Keysi's super generic background metal). Or maybe if you're fighting in a circle of Keysi fighters and you have to evade their terrible advice. And I hear their tough guy tribal tattoos don't even mean anything!
    Last edited by Permalost; 1/04/2013 3:50pm at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Keysi fighting method is a bunch of crap! Wrapping your arms around your head and grabbing shirts is how homeless people fight, and they lose all the time!
    Yeah! I even saw a Keysi fighting guy get beat up by a homeless guy one time. They Keysi guy was clearly a noob and the homeless duded had been homeless for years(black sash in homeless).
    Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Page 4 of 4 First 1234